Survivors personalities in the Fog

Options
Volfawott
Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

From what we've seen from Benedicts journal entries at least up until Kate anyway every survivor seems to react differently in the Fog to be others.

My question is who do you think is the nicest Survivor to their fellow survivors and who do you think it's the worst

Personally I think it's between Kate or David for who is the nicest.

David will go out of his way to take hits on people if they're Friends

Kate seems to be trying to cheer everyone up despite the situation

As for the worst it would probably have to be Min.

Not that she is awful in any way to the survivors just that she doesn't necessarily seem to care about their wellbeing.

She's probably the type of person who gets the job done then leaves and doesn't bother trying to save someone on hook or waste time healing somebody if she could just get out and go

Comments

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

and I imagine david as a braggart without a brain, (also mathieu coté had said something like that too)

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

I imagine Jane to be nice as to her perk Solidarity, but also want to reach her goals confidently (Poised + Head On)

Dwight is definitely nervous but cares about everyone in his leadership skills.

Meg is mysterious since none of her perks give quotes, so I am going to assume she is really nice due to her willing to give up her scholarship for her mother. Definitely a tomboy.

Claudette is also a nervous geeky type, but kinda unbelievable due to all those camouflaging flashlight Claudettes hiding all over the map.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

David was confirmed to be a dick by the developers but he does care for his close friends.

Feng is a lone wolf so she would probably keep her distance.

Claudette is extremely kind but she's also very shy.

Kate and Jane are probably the most positive survivors.

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    Options

Here are some of my headcanons for survivors is:

• jake is really reserved and doesn’t talk to people often, he’s like Claudette best since she has a little knowledge of being a survivalist because of her botany skills
    • Nea has an attitude problem especially towards those who act like parents ie laurie and Jane.  She doesn’t take crap from anyone and is very snarky 
    • Ace would kill to play a game of cards again. Always up to something. The goofball of the group and can make everyone smile or laugh 
    • Quentin is just trying to sleep at all times but is scared to. Nea and meg used to mess with him and scare him when he was sleeping but now they respect him and let him sleep. Quentin  is the guy who tries to settle disputes and keep peace amongst everyone 
    • Laurie always butting heads with Dwight, the nervous leader. Headstrong and somewhat motherly. Always thinking on how to escape this place once and for
    • Jeff tried to be a goofball like ace but is little more reserved, he just wants to keep good morality amongst the group. Likes to tag/paint walls with nea when they get the chance. Also likes to talk about music with Kate. 
    • Jane is very motherly and tries to keep everyone in line. She’s humble and charismatic 
    • Tapp like laurie is just trying to figure out to get out of here.  Very timid and doesn’t take ######### from anyone. Dad of the group. Makes really bad jokes that makes everyone groan
    • But most of all, everyone sits around the campfire reminiscing and telling stories of their past lives to each other.

• Keanuqwerty
    Keanuqwerty Member Posts: 126
    Options

i really wish this was part of the game, this really feels like how the survivors are and sounds really cool all round

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

We will get archives, so hopefully we can see their relationships as well :)

• LycanCHKN
    LycanCHKN Member Posts: 56
    edited August 2019
    Options

Guess will know more for sure once the archives come out.

Post edited by LycanCHKN on
  • nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    Options

@LycanCHKN and @ember_hunter

i think the archives are only going to be backstories of the characters, before they enter the entity’s realm. So we probably won’t get any lore on characters relationships/personalities since they got take tho

• LycanCHKN
    LycanCHKN Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2019
    Options

@nunadventures I assumed the archive will talk about important people in their life because of the screenshot the devs showed in the 3 year anniversary stream, where you can see Claudette with what seems to be their parents(?).