"We don't know if these changes will make it to the ptb"

Options
SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

This is a line from your recent q&a. "We do not know if these changes will make it to the ptb." This isn't the sort of thing your players like to hear. The point of the ptb is to test changes. And here, again, you have changes you will not test, because of a deadline you've set on yourself. You are tweaking the way GF's power works, and you, yourself, said that you can't be sure of power levels until it gets in our hands.

I can't speak for anyone else. But I , personally, am tired of buying dlc that's unpolished, and which gets changed after I spent money on it. This buyers remorse that is creeping on me and possibly others, could be mostly taken care of, with proper PTB testing.

That's my opinion anyway

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,496
    Options

I'd like them to give early access to the Fog Whisperers prior to the PTB's so they can get some feedback before hand.

• Trotfoxx
    Trotfoxx Member Posts: 105
    Options

The image they show to everyone is that they're not professional. You can't throw things live and then change it a few weeks after so so so so so so often. What game does that? Just dbd. It's a very bad exclusive to have.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354
    Options

I mean to be fair, these are the same devs that state that The Plague is the best killer at Rank 1 (regularly 4Ks) according to some very specific (and sketchy) stats. I wouldn't be shocked about the lack of implementation of a much needed buff during the PTB for any new killers following their recent comment on how they aren't considering any buffs for their last released Killer even though she's totally an M1 killer at the high ranks.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

Sure would be funny if they buff him too much without testing them and everyone cries that he's op now.

One extreme to another lol

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    edited June 2019
    Options

Lol whenever they roll out those stats I just roll my eyes lol.