The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

People harass the devs for a reason

For all the people who keep standing by the devs whatever they do, i respect you and you should keep loving the devs. But please understand we arent harassing the devs just because we need someone to bully, we do it because the game has been out 3 years and the game hasnt gotten a good killer since the huntress. I will admit all the people going personal and calling out names are going overboard, but we do it because we want the game to do better

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

I haven't played much in a very long time, but I hear Spirit is a great Killer and would seem like it.

The problem is that every Killer should be good. I don't understand wasting the time, money, and resources on creating something that is actually a hot pile of excrement.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Just read your discussion title, please. Come on.

Harass and reason don't go in the same sentence.

If you dislike the state of the game that much and can't voice your inconformity in a civilized way, just leave buddy. Find another game.

That simple action on its own will bring you better results than calling people names and what not.

And about your statement, I disagree. Spirit is a very good killer. Piggy was fine before the last changes, and nothing is set in stone. Clown is not terrible either.

• Aiden0715
    Aiden0715 Member Posts: 24

Any experienced survivor will tell you spirit is not fun to play against, they changed pig just like you said and is now trash, and clown is a low tier killer if played against good survivors. And when i said harass i didnt mean bullying, i meant constantly talking about the bad parts of the game and bugging the devs to fix it.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Yeah, people shouldn't harass the devs. I'm all for being brutally honest and loud, but not harassing.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243