The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How long does it take!?!

6 hrs since addressing the lack of PS4 NA DLC release, and stated they were trying to get some information.  How long does it take to find out why the DLC was not released.  WHERE IS OUR UPDATE you talked about giving us?  We are sick and tired of waiting, and being told to wait and be patient!!!

Comments

• jessie_12
    jessie_12 Member Posts: 46
    Never mind, DLC just dropped.  Thanks anyways for the update ASAP you mentioned.  Not needed anymore.  SMH!!
  • jessie_12
    not_Queen said:

Sadly, we have no further information so we are still waiting on our end too.

The DLC just dropped, thanks anyways!!
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    jessie_12 said:
    not_Queen said:

Sadly, we have no further information so we are still waiting on our end too.

The DLC just dropped, thanks anyways!!
    Are you being serious? Lol 
  • Zetara
    Zetara Member Posts: 31
    It’s there but it’s giving me a WC-40355-7 error every time I try to buy it. 
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

cannot buy it and the cell packs did not drop either. just more of the same

• jessie_12
    Yeah sorry, I just saw it was there, getting an error code as well.  It wasn’t there an hour ago though.  So, we’ll see lol
  • Red_Blob_King
    Red_Blob_King Member Posts: 10

This is pretty pitiful. From a public relations standpoint, they probably should have shut down any type of event or anniversary hype until everything was sorted out. Their lack of transparency while connecting us with what is going on was elementary.

• Jmayeux
    Jmayeux Member Posts: 18

@Red_Blob_King said:
    This is pretty pitiful. From a public relations standpoint, they probably should have shut down any type of event or anniversary hype until everything was sorted out. Their lack of transparency while connecting us with what is going on was elementary.

My understanding is that they had planned for it to come out on time and by the time they realized it wouldn't come out (because of approval from different regions of Sony), they had already sent the code for Double BP. Once they since the code, there wasn't much they could do. The situation sucks, but I'm sure they'll do something to make it right.

• LadyGamerX
    LadyGamerX Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2018

Im really confused... Isnt the statment that was made about EU and NA dates and times mean confirmation?

So what does the "still waiting on more information to confirm release" mean?

Is there 2 different confirmations?

• ThePunkPirate
    ThePunkPirate Member Posts: 9

@Jmayeux said:
    My understanding is that they had planned for it to come out on time and by the time they realized it wouldn't come out (because of approval from different regions of Sony), they had already sent the code for Double BP. Once they since the code, there wasn't much they could do. The situation sucks, but I'm sure they'll do something to make it right.

Thats not all right. The BP thing is does server side via the Devs. Its like how hotfixes dont need to go through as much as say a full update (look at For Honor and their weekly added cosmetics). Adjusting the values for BP or say xp and so on is just a setting that gets tweaked, nothing else. They could turn it off or on every 20 mins if they wanted to.

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Edit