The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tell us one thing about you.

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

I now brail, i learned it from my mum.

ยซ1

Comments

• Mushwin

Also i have done beauty therapy and health and social care for i have worked in a care home for a few years and now i wish to do counseling;

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Iโ€™m gay

• Mushwin

wow saying i have done brail and been a carer and i get down votes, just wow...

• GrootDude

Someone doesnโ€™t like you for whatever reason.

• GrootDude
  • Mushwin

@ASpazNamedSteve if i am honest, i was drunk typing mine lol

• Mushwin
    edited June 2019

@SadonicShadow wow that does sound really cool though, yes i wished i did counselling and psychology

• MathewMii
    MathewMii Member Posts: 62

I am a cat lover who is smart about them. I own 2 and have a collection of kitty collectibles.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

I like chips

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited June 2019

I feel this on a spiritual level but did biomedical science. Wish I would have done psychology or electrical engineering. Also I guess I collect swords (great opener that raised a few questions at uni) and enjoy making masks (so far trapper, scarecrow (in progress), legion (frank), a wearable carved pumpkin/jack-o-lantern head and a forest inspired masquerade mask) technically three but ๐Ÿคซ

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I'm also gay. ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I'm straight

And I have loose joints

• Mushwin

@Donnyc what is your first console and game? mine was ps1 and sonic! lol

• Mushwin

An embarrassing story - i was due to go away on the weekend last year for a holiday, had my suitcase out on my bedroom floor to get ready to pack...i had a little too much to drink the Tuesday before i was to go away on the Saturday...well during the middle of the might i needed to use the facilities..i tripped over my suitcase, smacked my head on my wardrobe doors which were open, due to my tv behind it...knocked myself unconcious...i have no idea how long for but when i woke up, i crawled back to bed, didn't even go to the bathroom! i woke up and had two huge scratches on my thighs, blood on the covers - by the way Mr Mushwin slept through this! i had to go to A and E due to a lump forming between the eyes and nose, i was okay to go home, by Friday the day before i went away i had two black eyes :( bad for the holiday pics lol

• Donnyc
    Donnyc Member Posts: 47

@Mushwin Atari console, space invaders. I loved that game

• Mushwin

@Donnyc Mr Mushwins first console was a commodore 64, one of the first games he played wish percy the potty pigeon and attic attack

• Mushwin

@TreemanXD lol! he was drunk too!

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

I'm antisocial and I like drawing.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

I'm a self taught expert in MS Paint. I'll let my work in MS Paint show ya:

oh, and on April 16 I officially exceled in Microsoft Powerpoint, but ehh, doesn't really matter.

• Mushwin

awww very cute!

• Donnyc
    Donnyc Member Posts: 47

@Mushin The commodore 64 was my second platform and it was a pretty cool computer. It was expensive so I had to wait to get a job to buy it for myself.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited June 2019

I am an easily adaptable person. I was introverted a while ago, decided it felt off for me, and became extroverted in months. I went from dumb as hell years ago, to rather intelligent in a matter of weeks. I also started working out a few years back, and got veins popping out in not too long.

One time, I wanted to commit to drawing a killer for the art contest, and I did a decent-ish artwork in 2 days.

I also have a pretty strong will. If I want something done, I will get it done eventually. I'm also patient as hell.

Basically, I can change my whole personality in a matter of weeks and still feel like myself and not like I'm pretending to be someone else.

• Mushwin

@Poweas okay no one, ever is dumb, bad choices are made, but no one is dumb. *Hugs

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I was a vegetarian for 10 years.

I just finished my bachelor's in psychology.

I'm also gay.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

In addition to DbD, I also enjoy building games.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

I have social anxiety disorder with panic attacks and depression. (Originally my diagnosis was panic disorder but the DSM-5 added in panic attacks with anxiety disorders which fit me better and yes I did see a professional for an actual diagnosis).

I was a psychology and philosophy double major and am currently going for a masters in social work.

I am also a part of the lgbtq+ community.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I've taken a takeaway every day for the past 12 years and I'm still under 9 stone. Started when I was around 10 from what I can remember.

Also for the console part I started with a ps2 and I either played Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, R&C 2/3, Def Jam FFNY or Gungrave first. I have no idea which one was first because my memory is so #########.

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 544

I make and design escape rooms.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

One thing about me is that I'm quite fluffy. c:

And Lez, heyo

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I might be a arsonist in disguise.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

I like to be creative, especially for this game (making balance suggestions, changes for this game for my own). Even if nobody cares about my opinions, which is usually the case, I still like doing it.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I love to run, I'm 6'2" at the moment. Drawing is another thing in my kit. I'm known to be a knowledge hound to games, especially this one.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@MrDardon I care *^*

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,897

Thank you @Gay Myers (Luzi) for tagging me ๐Ÿ˜€

I guess one thing about myself is that I am a bit of a fitness fanatic and run a couple of studios. Nothing exciting I'm afraid.

• GrootDude

Another thing is that @AshySlashyVsEvilDead and @KiraElijah are my brothers.

• RatDBD
    RatDBD Member Posts: 68
    1. I have six cats, three rescues.
    2. I have over 13,000hrs logged on Steam (between two accounts)
    3. My toes are double jointed, and I can flip you off with my left foot because of it.
    4. I'm allergic to peanut butter.
    5. I'm allergic to bee venom.
    6. It took me three years to help my grandma understand that bee honey and venom aren't the same, and I won't have an allergic reaction to honey.
    7. I was in the hospital for two weeks and six days because of my appendix. I ended up with gangrene and not being able to eat for an entire week, stuck on lumpy looking fluids. Had to take an IV bag home with me, and go back for an additional six days because I ended up get 7cm abscesses.
    8. My steam profile is DBD custom. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/JukingUSince2015) But some of it's not updated, got lazy ๐Ÿ˜…
  • Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    edited June 2019

I'm boosted :P

Okay but to be serious I have a twin brother

• Mushwin

i am just chuckling away at the bee/grandma comment lol