If DBD wasn't there anymore...

...what would you play instead?

Comments

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    edited June 2019

I quit overwatch for this so.... go back to overwatch ?

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    edited June 2019

I'd probably just play the new Gears/CoD/Halo/Doom etc...

I plan to play all of those sequels anyway but my main game will probably still be DbD until it dies.

The PS4 Predator game could be cool?

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

i still have games i began and have yet to finish i guess i would finish them and see what edith finch is about

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

minecraft !

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

I wouldn't change anything. I barely play the game anymore as I don't like the way it's headed. The last two killers are pretty demonstrative of this.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Skyrim,Apex and Minecraft (I already play these).

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Skyrim or City of Heroes while I'm waiting for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and I may spend the next 10 years playing that if its good.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well that's not a hard choice for me, it's not my only game.

I've got 16 games i could spend time on instead.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487

I already lost paragon and took an extended break from DBD before. My life would carry on like normal as I simply play other games.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

My single player games more often....do other non-videogame activities to be honest

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Eh, Dauntless is fun. I also play a lot of FFXIV and WWZ.

So I have plenty of other stuff to do.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

"I would go play something else, I'd try Civilization. It would be refreshing change."

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

A Hat in Time, Beat Saber, Project Cars 2, DOTA 2, maybe I could actually learn how to use Blender or finally committing time to learning a C language? So many things I could do with that time.

• MasterUff
    MasterUff Member Posts: 78

Deathgarden

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Has anyone played Horizon zero dawn? Mr Mushwin played it, it did look very good

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

Currently I only play this game because of dailies, very rarely do I play for any other reason. What time I could spend playing DBD is instead spent on For Honor or other games.

If disconnecting hadn’t become such a cancer on the game, I would definitely be playing it more. I don’t know whether it’s good or bad that a game by Ubisoft is more stable with less entitled players than this one.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Slay the spire

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    edited June 2019

I'm always picking up different games or going back to ones I already own so i'd just continue to do that.

I actually haven't played DbD in a while now and the last few times I had played it, it wasn't for very long.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

i can always find something to play

• Carpo
    Carpo Member Posts: 19

I'd probs play all the unfinished games I bought on steam sales.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Wait for Elder Scrolls 6 in tranquility or play mynecraft or maybe go back to WoW and try and get my arena friends back together and get to 3k rating again idk.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

I'd probably go back to Runescape as this is the only game I play at the moment, and with that game I can just throw it off and on.

I'd go back to 76 but that game is... a mess.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

I already play other games, DBD isn't the only game I play.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

@Mushwin I have. I need to go back to it. I didn't play very far in, but what I did play was alot of fun.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

New games come out all the time its not like there wont be a new game to replace this one

• Zanely89
    Zanely89 Member Posts: 134

I have joined a few discord channels and I can tell less and less people playing in the group. Even I myself only launch DBD about 2~3times last month, and I had been religiously played DBD with a group of my friends almost everyday before February.

If DBD is not around anymore, I think I can continue on Warframe though. It at least have a lot more things to do other than seeing teammate dc on first down, getting farmed in game and salt at the end game chat.

• thrawn3054

@Horus True but I was still pretty sad when F13 got to a point I couldn't play anymore. DbD will eventually die and it will be a sad day for alot of people.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

I'd get around to finally finishing Persona 5 (first play through) and work through plating it. The space palace really hit me with intense boredom.

Path of Exile. Smite. Playing whatever my buds are currently playing (none of them play DbD anymore). Borderlands - my friends want me to go to OP levels but I just want to plat it and move on.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I would agree with you but games in 2018-2019 have been the worst I have ever played sadly.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
  • thrawn3054

I suppose that's probably true, though I can't understand why. I despise CoD but I don't want the franchise to die.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@PeenutsButt3r Well, I keep and eye on the forums, but I really don't play DBD anymore as it stands right now. So, I would keep on truckin' playing City of Heroes: Homecoming (I was a CoH vet from 2004-2012 when it was in retail live), and still messing around back in Overwatch, Paladins, and Realm Royale.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

PUBG, F13th, RDR2, BO4.

DBD pretty much took over so I mainly play this daily tbh so if it shutdown I’ll most likely go back to those. But with Chernobylite and Modern Warfare coming out I’m probably going to be playing those more finally lol.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218

I'd stop procrastinating and start drawing again like I SHOULD be doing right now. lol

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Deathgarden and World of Warcraft, I guess. Plus more time to focus on Stellaris.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I'd probably hang up my controller for good. Every other game I've tried to play recently just gives me no enjoyment.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I would have to hang people on hooks in real life.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Minecraft, Apex, Titanfall 2, Killing Floor 2, Borderlands 2, Terr- Oh I'm sorry, was busy playing others games.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I'd camp my basement in real life

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Solo games pretty much. It was all I played before DBD.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Rainbow Six Siege, Minecraft, Fallout 76, probably find something new, try playing more old COD games, something something.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

I'm a solo gamer usually...DBD is a rare game for me. I love games like Until Dawn, Wolfenstein and I am currently a little bit obsessed with Void Bastards.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Days gone

Wait for the The last of us Part 2