Some skin Ideas (Still debating on which one to enter)

wingedwolf94
wingedwolf94 Member Posts: 47
edited June 2019 in Creations

Punk rock Julie!

Julie doesn't get enough love skin wise. She's pretty much just Frank with boobs right now. Would love a skin that gives her a bit more character. Unfortunately with that lack of character I didn't have hardly anything to work with lmao.

So I went off her description as someone who likes to party but listens to dark tunes, and her hair was somewhat based off the damaged photo. But I decided to make it short because it doesn't stick out from under her hood in her current skin. Shes already showing a lot more skin in this than any of the other skins BUT I also contemplated having a hood-less version. She seems like a edgy punk rock kind of chick.

Red Riding Hood Kate!

So Kate is adorable. I wanted to do a (Already massively overdone oof) modern take on little red riding hood. To a point where its not too obvious that that's what it is, but still heavily inspired by the look. A girl lost in the forest. Very fitting for the game I think.

Shes got a guitar strap with a bag attached which seems pretty useful, the bag has a little bad wolf decal on it :D There's also a hair color alternative which I thought looked nice.

As much as I love this skin (Its my fav so far) I can see a lot of problems with it, mainly RBT problems with the hood. Would it go over the hood? Under it?? Would Pig putting it on through the hood be a noticeably strange animation? And second being the 3 part skin system. Kate doesn't have a lot of heads but the ones she does have might clip through the hood. Also physics wise kate is already a nightmare.

Killer Claudette but its just really angry Claudette with those terrible infomercial digging gloves.

(I can't enter this because the gloves are copyrighted but one can dream)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, those are the skins I have so far. Still going to make a few more ideas I have and see which one turns out the best and then submit my fav. Which would you guys want the most? I want to make a legion skin so bad but I feel like they are overdone and also hated by the community so I'm leaning towards implementation nightmare Kate.

Post edited by wingedwolf94 on

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I love both ideas a lot. If you pick Little Red Kate you could have the hood down. It's not the same but you would have the 3 part skin working. If you pick Julie Legion then it's different and Julie doesn't have any new skins I think. I don't play Legion so i don't know. At the end it's up to you. Gook luck!

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Personally love the legion one, some serious talent mate.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Legioooonnnnnn

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I love your art style, coloring is a hell for me on PC.

I really hope that you win to be honest, these are some top tier designs, Kate and Julie look super cool.

• MerGirl2003
    MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

I'm definitely more interested in the Kate skin, I'm a sucker for Modern Red Riding Hood stories and Red Riding Hood is my 2nd favourite fairy tale after The Little Mermaid.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I wouldn't leave it too long mate to enter in your favourite idea. The more time for people to vote the better and I think certain cosmetics are already doing really well at the minute.

Either way good luck mate

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353

uuuuggh these are amazing! I'd go with Kate's design.

ps. Claudette's idea KILLED ME.

• wingedwolf94
    wingedwolf94 Member Posts: 47

I don't think its up to a community vote. As far as I'm aware its just the devs doing it.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

I love all of the ideas, but my favorite one is the red hood Kate. I've always loved the fairy tale.

But enter whatever you like or draw randomly, use a random number generator.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

These are all amazing but that kate one is next level, your designs are so cool 😍 it's really sad devs are only accepting a few, there's so many great creations so far

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    edited June 2019

That Legion skin... If there was a skin like that I would have to play Legion again. Seriously, it is that good. Good job.

• Mr_Qwayzar
    Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123

That legion is calling meeeeee... but kate . I've been running her default this whole time...and shes my main.

• Cejar13321
    Cejar13321 Member Posts: 38

I love the legion and its a winner for me but Kate is the one i need

• IonlyPlayFengmin
    IonlyPlayFengmin Member Posts: 5

I want red riding hood kate😍 its so nicely drawn.

• ATerribleBilly
    ATerribleBilly Member Posts: 69

That Legion cosmetic is great!