Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which Killer should I work on next?

I have most at level 50 or close to it except for a select few. I am leaving Nurse for now (just because I don't have the commitment to learn her atm and know she takes a lot), so my options are:

Freddy, Spirit, Legion and Plague.

Mostly, I am looking for who is the most fun to play as. Whilst I know that is down to personal opinions, any feedback would be appreciated. As well as perk builds for said killer.

Comments

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606
    edited June 2019

Nurse! I know you said you don’t have the commitment right now, but if you have experience reading survivors loop pathways and “escape routes” then Part 1 is complete. Learning to use her is not difficult, the real challenge is learning survivors. Each and every game, you have to learn how each individual survivor moves...adapt to it. In lower and mid ranks, most just start running towards you during a blink, the higher ranked survivors try to be unpredictable in their pathing and take more practice. Just imagine where you would go to avoid hits if you were that survivor and start there.

Edit: imo, Freddy is very fun to play, he’s arguably the worst killer in the game, but he’s by no means weak. For inexperience Freddy users, I’d use an aura reading load out, get as many asleep as possible (or use class photo add-on). I’d go with: Ruin, Whispers, BBQ Chili, and Nurse’s (or maybe better murmur/rancor).

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Michael is pretty fun to play whilst I don't main him he is alotta fun

• AntiPlague12898
    AntiPlague12898 Member Posts: 51

legion of course.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Learning Nurse is definetely worth it. But I would wait with that until they fix the sound issues. She really needs the auditory tracking, if you are not familiar with survivor's pathing yet.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

I ADORE hit and run Wraith with Sloppy and Surveillance. Especially if you have either of the clapper addons. They pretty much must heal or otherwise risk getting an easy down and they're just so unsure of where you are all the time.

It'll be even better once Mettle gets needed, but Object still destroys it. This build is best on Lerys.

But yeah Wraith in general is pretty fun and his addons make him versatile

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Of your list spirit, because Freddy is changing soon, legion isn’t fun and plague is a wild card.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

I love how you specifically give a list of 4 killers as options, and people still just pick whatever killer. Playing Freddy might be a good idea since you'll be able to build up a good assortment of addons and perks in preparation for his upcoming changes. I dunno what rank you typically play at though, since he can be quite addon dependant at high ranks, and if the goal is to collect addons instead of use em... Spirit is on of the best killers atm, so learning her is definitely not a bad idea. In my experience, playing legion is fairly constant, even without addons since most of his addons are rather minimal. If you wanna build BPs up without constantly worrying about replacing addons...Legion isnt a bad choice.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,214

Despite popular belief, Legion is actually pretty fun.

I would definitely recommend Monitor & Abuse to help you get closer and Discordance to tell you where you can maximize your Frenzy potential. And like Glint said, they are one of the best at earning Bloodpoints, just a little below Herman.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I'd actually say Nightmare.

• JoyceNorfleet
    JoyceNorfleet Member Posts: 4

May be anything connected to the professional one?

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

What this person said plus she's incredibly fun to play as.