Remove blodlust and make it a perk ?

Options
Jonathanskilz
Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

So i feel like alot of people dont like blodlust and it makes chases booring and no mind games at all in it so i feel like blodlust should be removed and make it into a perk so that people who feel like it is needed it becomes a perk tbh.

Alot of times killers just run around the pallet untill they get blod lust 3 its not fund tbh, but its for the memes tbh.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

That's a lot of being honest.

Anyway, i can't remember the last time i or a Killer i faced waited patiently for Bloodlust 3 to trigger.

They mostly still have to break the Pallet anyway, removing everything they build up for the last 45 seconds.

• vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381
    Options

Bloodlust is a necessary evil in the game currently as otherwise a number of already strong loops would become actual infinites meaning you would have no opportunity to actually catch said survivors.

When broken maps like disturbed ward, wretched shop and fractured cowshed (to name a few, there are obviously more problematic maps than just these three) get fixed/redone to where the broken structures cannot be abused then we can actually talk about bloodlust being removed overall.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

I don't mind it but it has to be done once all the maps get reworked.

As there are still some loops that are way too save

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Was have mindgames to do with running in circles?

• Leatherbilly
    Leatherbilly Member Posts: 384
    edited June 2019
    Options

While I agree in principle, Bloodlust as a mechanic fails to stop overpowered loops becuase the strongest loops involve a 10+ second run around a giant structure with a window and a pallet nearby, allowing them to just loop three times then drop the pallet, run to another nearby time waster that in no way facilitates chase breaking (like a jungle gym) then back to the semi-infinite. Stuns strip Bloodlust and the operative factor in preventing this from lasting forever is the Entity Blocker.

Consequently, we DO need to run a specific perk, namely Bamboozle, to stop certain egregious loops, such as the Coal Tower or Ironworks of Misery to name a couple, or we're just giving up 2 to 3 generators per chase.

Finally, certain infinites are infinite and not a misnomer, such as Haddonfield, which will literally last forever with Balanced Landing. Here, even Bamboozle doesn't help and it will remain a safe zone where we're oblige to let them go for free, even if they just always run there in chase.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

So what you're saying is that anyone who dares to play M1 killers should have 1 less perk slot just beacuse you think looping is a mindgame ?

• Alfred
    Alfred Member Posts: 272
    Options

What about the fact killer collides with object due to his hit box while survival does bot?

Will kill have same hit box as survival?

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options

Nah fam plus bloodlust got nerfed into the ground it doesn't do anything anymore anyway unless it's tier 3 just let it rest in peace