Adept Killer Achievement Difficulty Tier List

Hey folks, just want to know how you suffered (or not) with the Killer Adept Achievements. Since the Devs changed it so you have to double pip and not just a 4k to get it, Killer Adepts are more difficult on higher ranks than on low ranks. Please consider this.

And please don't rank an Adept as Easy because you had potatoes in your match.

I do not have all Adepts since I don't play all killers or I'm too bad with them (Nurse 😅), but nontheless I tried most of them at least a few times.

Here is my list:

Plague would be in "Haven't tried yet".

I am surprized how easy Wraith was for me, considering he is not a strong Killer. But if you want to know, I used "The Ghost" and "Bone Clapper" and I happened to land on Lery's, which might have helped a bit.

Myers was actually super easy because I had potatoes AND this was when a 4k was enough, but now I would put it to Mediocre, because his insta down is bad for your Malicious Emblem.

Huntess is difficult for me, because.... my aim is bad.....

Freddy was a real pain. I didn't have the best add-ons, so this was more difficult than with good add-ons. I went with "Blue Dress" and "Jump Rope" and had immense luck that Blood Warden hit them.

Here's the Link for your Tier List:

Comments

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

It’s easy to get the adept for Nurse, Hag, Spirit, and Billy cause in all honesty their perks aren’t bad nor do they really need perks to make them good. The most challenging would be Billy because it can be challenging to get a merciless with him because I have heard players say it can be a pain to pip with him.

Leatherface has solid perks and everytime you play Leatherface people think you’re an idiot so they let their guard down. I can 4K with Leatherface all the time because people don’t play sweaty against him.

Meh tier is just that...”meh”.

It can be challenge for the killers in the fourth tier. With low map pressure and mediocre perks at best, it’s not gonna be easy

Huntress, Myers, and Freddy have awful perks and ZERO map pressure. They will be easily gen rushed and you have to hope to get potatoes.

I’m lucky enough to have gotten all of the adepts (except Plague and Legion) before they changed the requirements. It took a while to get Plague’s trophy. It is pretty hard because she isn’t really a killer that pips easily ESPECIALLY double pipping.

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89

Why does everyone keep making lists without plague?

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

@letuce this is an old link I found here in the forum

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89

@LapisInfernalis

You can search on tiermakers site for dbd templates, and most of them have plague