Ghostface's perks

Don't know if this is the right section but, do you have any idea on which ghostface's perks are going to be useful on other killers?

Comments

• xmidnitejokerx
    xmidnitejokerx Member Posts: 26

None of them will be useful on any killers

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

They are pretty garbage pretty much on all killers. GF however is a lot of fun.

• Blizer
    Blizer Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2019

IMO, Im All Ears and Thrilling Tremors are likely the perks we will see most often, even if they are still on the weaker side.

Im All Ears is a perk i can see being used on most killers, due to it bringing in some mindgame potential in a chase, it can be a check into Lithe, as you can see if they will do a loop or if they will breakaway from it. I can see it being utilized with Bamboozle or Enduring for chasing potential, and i can see Nurse`s running it to get a hit off if they fast vault. Only problem is the 40 second cooldown, and that you can just run Enduring/Spirits Fury.

Thrilling tremors is a decent information perk, and i can see it being utilized with high mobility Killers, but because you can`t kick the gens when they are blocked by the entity, its compatibility with perks like Surveillance and PGTW are hampered. I honestly think we could see this perk in high ranks if instead, when ranked the Gen block goes up from 15/20/25 sec, with a 60 sec cooldown, and that you can kick the gens that are blocked. Its still on the weaker side, but it can be run.

Furitive Chase is not a good perk tbh. Its only Compatible with Rancor and Remember me, and other perks that decrease terror radius. I can only see it being used on Gimmick builds.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

Im all ears got a buff if im correct

Thrilling tremors should reduce the cooldown a bit or show the aura of the survivor that was on that gen

Furtive chase should not loss stack if youre obssesion dies if the obssesion dies the other survivor becomes the obssesion thats it

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Furtive Chase will only see usage from Myers, so he can have no Terror Radius in chases in T2.

Thrilling Tremors would be interesting if the cooldown was shorter (or duration longer) but neither is the case, so its really underwhelming.

I'm All Ears got buffed now its actually useful but its cooldown is still waaaaay too long for it to see any usage.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

There isn't really a use case for decreasing your terror radius in a chase, so Furtive Chase probably won't see use. If it completely eliminated your terror radius in a chase, then that would be one thing at least worth meming with, but you can't do that because M&A increases your terror radius in a chase. And Myers doesn't want to run this instead of Monitor and Abuse, which is probably the "best" use case for it.

Thrilling Tremors may be useful on Rework Freddy. Otherwise you'd just choose to use BBQ & Chili instead.

I'm All Ears is completely killed by the cooldown.