STOP THE CAMPING!!

its bs that killers can camp out an exi without being penalized... if survivors get bird narcs and a man eating horrifying spider entitiy on them then the killers should BE GIVEN CONSEQUENCES! and when are u going to allow survivors to chat ingame///

Comments

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Wait what? This is about camping an EXIT GATE?

Urm... o.o

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

killers should be penalized for existing!!

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Do I even need to comment on this one?

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406
    edited June 2019

If a killer camps and people focus on gens in most cases they ain't gonna pip or get many BP's. Just leave the altruism, it's the best way.

• MrSunbro
    MrSunbro Member Posts: 111

HAHAHAHAHAHA camping a GATE? There's two of them, where's the lol button when you need it?

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Also, unless the Killer has NOED, you know you can just run out anyway right? Yeah you'll get hit once, but unless you're already injured, you'll make it to the gate before he can even recover lmfao

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

O.o I've seen camping turn 1k into 3 or 4k.

Stop feeding them and it will probably slow down.

• Catbucket
    Catbucket Member Posts: 335

also watch what you are defining as camping. Because I'm sorry, if the killer goes to kick a gen like 10 meters away, and you go in for the rescue at that point, it IS NOT camping if they turn on you immediately.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Maybe don't sit 5 meters away from the hook and maybe I won't camp.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

Only pathetic, no skill killers camp. period. If you are a camper, you're toxic and are misusing game mechanics.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@FrenziedRoach

Actually there are 3 exits: (Story Time)

There was only one gate open, the killer had NOED, and the EGC had 1 minute left. I was waiting for the killer to patrol the exit gates, but instead she camped the one that was open. I thought it was game over because the EGC meter was flashing red, BUT I heard a beautiful sound.

With less than 5 seconds on the EGC, I escaped with my life (and with a key I found).

• MPGamer18
    MPGamer18 Member Posts: 124

They should take away bloodpoints from killers that camp who are not engaged in a chase at the hook. Also, it would be negated if the gen number to repair is below 3 and they are near the hook. Nothing you can do about that.

camping is what it is ... but killers shouldn’t be rewarded for it. I mean we get penalized if we don’t get two off the hook. Hit them too.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

The killer is doing nothing for two minutes. That's the penalty.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I love how so many people didn't even read the original post and assumed it was about hook camping.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,350

Right? The post isnt about camping a HOOK, but rather camping an EXIT GATE, lol.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I fell for it. I can't say anything 😅

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

Hook camping is the most toxic, but with the gates spawning so close together, so often, and assuming the killer closes the hatch, they can readily camp both exit gates at once without any effort.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I don't know about often, but I think most people agree the minimum distance certainly needs to be adjusted

• Papamodzz
    Papamodzz Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2019

The only way i see this situation being a issue is if its a fast moving killer and the exit gates are on the same side which would make sense which i think they should make exit gates not able to spawn on the same side next to each other