Hardest Survivor Adepts

Options

Hey, just want to know which Adept Achievements you were struggling with or which were easy for you.

Sadly I do not have something like a tier list but I think we just categorize them like this:

Super Hard (SH) , Hard (H) , Mediocre (M) , Easy (E), I Did The Adept? (?), I Do Not Own (N), Haven't Tried Yet (HTY)

Please do not rank the Adept as Easy when you got out because the killer happened to farm etc.

Here is my list:

SH: Laurie, David

H: Adam, Ash

M: Ace, Jane, Kate, Bill

E: Quentin, Jeff, Tapp, Dwight, Feng

?: Nea, Claudette, Jake, Meg

N: -

HTY: -

Comments

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Ace. He has perks? :0

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

They are all pretty much the same. You don't even need perks to win so the differences of benefits is only a plus. Killers are where things get difficult.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

There's only really two tiers:

David and Laurie - Perks that are an active downside in most matches.

Everyone else.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

Laurie and Ace were hardest. Ace might of just been unlucky though since it was rank reset and sweaty killers for days. Laurie was around the same time haha.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,169
    edited June 2019
    Options

For me, it was Ace (who might as well not even have perks) and Kate (who took me almost twelve attempts).

I think the Michael I went up against as David had pity on me and I had barely any contact with the Huntress in my Laurie game. So I really lucked out with them.

Everyone else was pretty simple honestly.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

SH- David, Ace

H-Laurie

E- Feng, Jane, Nea, Dwight, Jake, Claudette, Kate, Jeff, Meg

N-Ash, Tapp, Quentin, Adam, Bill

David was super hard for me because of No Mither and Ace was super hard because i was getting unlucky and died a lot with him.

Laurie was hard because im not the type that uses DS or any of her perks.

Everyone on E was easy to me, because i have fun with them and the games only took a couple of tries.

The others i don't own but i would think that, based on their perks, would be H or M. However, Bill might be SH or H because with the end game, one of his perks are useless like David.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

I'd knock Kate up to Easy. While two of her perks aren't very helpful without a friend (and Boil Over still isn't useful), WoO is quite helpful. Having an aura perk of any kind can be quite nice, really.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

@Elk

The others i don't own but i would think that, based on their perks, would be H or M. However, Bill might be SH or H because with the end game, one of his perks are useless like David.

Bill just has a dead perk. David's No Mither isn't useful at all and hinders you.

• win_kay
    win_kay Member Posts: 8
    Options

I would change Ash and Ace. Ace doesn't have any helpful perk whereas Ash has MoM which is super strong. Also David shouldn't be on the same level as Laurie, because his perks basically say "kill me plz" so it's slightly more difficult to get the achievement

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

All survivors adepts are billion times easier than killer ones. Its not freakin fair, when you need to just escape with surv, at the same time you need 2 pip with killer. Btw, you not guaranteed 2 pip even if you kill all 4 survs.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

@Rattman I know. I was so pissed when I 4k with Hag but didn't get it, because one guy decided to kill himself on the hook.

The 2nd time I got only a 3k (last got hatch) but still got it.

I think they should change the requirement for Survivors too.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

@win_kay Laurie is not kill me please but tunnel & chase me please. Object of Obsession triggers many Killers to tunnel you because it can be a disadvantage for you if he tells his mates (in swf) where you are. Mor a pain on higher ranks though.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Ace, David.

Laurie w as during the OP DS times so it wasnt that bad. Also i got that achievement that required you to be an obsession and not get hurt at all!

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited June 2019
    Options

Honestly, the only difficult one should be David because of NM. It's the only perk that puts you at a big disadvantage all game. If you can play perkless you can do any other adept survivor. Laurie might be the only other hard one only because if you don't know what you are doing with OOO it can backfire really hard.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

If you play around rank 10-20 they will take no more than 2-3 games to complete.