Didn't they widen the basement stairs to prevent killers from body blocking?

Yohan
Yohan Member Posts: 172
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

I just got body blocked two times by different killers; it's inescapable. The Basement is a big game changer.

Comments

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

if the killer moves side to side with you it still works, if they AFK you can fit through

• Yohan

@johnmwarner

They do move side to side; but then it's still basically inescapable, because no Killer is going to let you go through.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Killers are still able to block you in, that’s allowed. It was killers AFKing on the stairs that this prevents that’s all.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

There are some maps that the killer can still body block you and keep you hostage in the basement (when there is a doorframe to enter the basement, im pretty sure the basement in the Ironworks is one, i forget the others.)

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

What Johnmwarner said. Bodyblocking is only considered, well, bodyblocking if there's 0 chance to escape.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited June 2019

You can still body block the basement stairs if you move side by side with the survivor like in some kind of gruesome dance???? How didn't I think of that! Forums to the rescue once again! Thank you very much, I will try it out right away!

• Yohan
    edited June 2019

@RoKrueger

I'm not sure whom you're mocking.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited June 2019

@Yohan sorry if iI was not clear. I am not mocking anyone, I just got excited with that information :-)

If anything I was mocking myself for not having thought of that :-S