Tiny nerf for ghostface?

Options

Why? :(

Comments

• xP3nnyWize
    xP3nnyWize Member Posts: 282
    Options

I'm actually laughing though. It's not terrible. Just wanted to see what people would say.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    Options

Scared of another legion. Though is something even abusable about him? I haven't been keeping up.

• xP3nnyWize
    xP3nnyWize Member Posts: 282
    edited June 2019
    Options
  • ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

What about him not being able to stalk survivors that are already marked? That's the nerf I'm most concerned about. Was that never intentional to begin with? I'm just worried that might hurt him a bit too much.

• Grazox
    Grazox Member Posts: 45
    Options

What was the point of buffing the timer from 20 seconds to 45 seconds if you could stalk it back to full whenever you wanted?

I agree he needs to be buffed in other areas to compensate, (removing the wind turbine sound when within 8 meters for one) but that was clearly an oversight by the devs.

• Spectro
    Spectro Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2019
    Options

The problem with the current one is that it's so damn impossible to reveal him in a chase. If you're off by 0.0000000001mm it doesn't work and EZ exposed. You can literally have him dead center on your screen and it still won't work sometimes.

I'm glad they're at least making it a little easier.

• Papamodzz
    Papamodzz Member Posts: 57
    Options

The only issue i would see with him is the stalking while in chase when a surviour is looking back at him for some time doesnt knock him out but i could be wrong ( i play on xbox so havent experience him yet) just wondering if that a actual thing if someone can clarify for me please and thank you.

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    Options

why would they make a rank 1 killer? the majority of players are mid to low ranks. and they know they will cut themselves with a nurse like killer in this period of time. it's not gonna happen. not even hard to understand

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    Options
  • Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    Options

What about those of us who can't because of the stun VFX?

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I'll admit, I laughed

There is something very BE about that being a thing.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    edited June 2019
    Options

Im usually by your side,but this time I think you all are overreacting a bit.

I agree the devs should have waited a bit more,but the changes are not that bad.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

welp i thought bhvr learn this mistake i guess they didint so whats the point for the votes alot of ppl loved the change now its crap i just read the damm changes they did to him hes going to get rekt but for know they wont earn any money since ppl wont buy him

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited June 2019
    Options

At this point we might as well play Clown to be in costume.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to greatest show in the fog, the entity's big top circus!!! We have gen repairing, looping, tea bagging, broken maps and of course our very own Clow cough I mean killers. So bring your SWF, equip your broken builds, bully those killers at the greatest show in the fog!!!"

*Circus music plays*

Post edited by Hag.is.Dtier on
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

I swear some people will just get mad at anything. GhostFace is one of the more fun killers and to those of you saying he's too weak because he got a little nerf, I say how come it's the killers problem if he's weaker against a really well put together group of survivors.

Instead of making GhostFace really strong like a lot of you demand, to have him decent and fun to play for the majority is a good move. If good survivors are too strong then that's surely a separate issue unrelated to GhostFace.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 943
    Options

i like how they kept the fact that object of obsession fully counter him and did nothing

• jimmy5577
    jimmy5577 Member Posts: 5
    Options

"Almost everyone was happy with the fixes, but we thought that maybe sometime somewhere some survivormains might be unhappy so we're gonna start planning the nerfs before he's even out"

If he's OP, why are you releasing him. If he's not OP, why do you have nerfs planned.

• NoOne
    NoOne Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2019
    Options

Oh god, pls no changes that make him worse again...

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
    Options
  • TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243
    Options

Anyone that says he doesn't need a slight nerf is obviously a ghostface main....The speed at which he can stalk and I don't know if it's a broken mechanic or something but I can't seem to break him out of it. He's literally a very stronger Meyers and pig combo right now. I admit his PTB release was garbage but it's crazy how far he went in the other direction? He seems extremely fast for a stealth killer that can expose extremely fast too. I think just a slight speed percentage when stalking, longer time to expose, or slightly less time exposed would be okay. I definitely don't want to see him nerfed into the ground like tends to happen. Because I do enjoy using him but he should only be that good when using good add ons because I feel his current state is causing people to tunnel and camp just out of sight and his ability promotes it in it's current state.

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243
    Options

I play both survivor and killer and have bought every dlc they have released on both sides. I admit I wasn't going to buy ghostface on the ptb release because he was so bad, but now that I've bought him I still think he needs a minor nerf or tweak of his power mechanic. I honestly feel like garbage players are doing way too well with him because he's a little OP right now. I say this being a pretty crappy killer and feeling the need to farm because it's so one sided so far. Especially since his power isn't very skill based like nurse or add on based like billy. I'm all for him being a little OP when using rare or extremely rare add ons but as is with no add ons it's a little much in my opinion... I just wish they would tweak things little by little instead of everything a little bit all the same time which would turn him to garbage again