Devs what were you smoking when you added pallet VFX?

Options
MrSunbro
MrSunbro Member Posts: 111

WHO THE ######### ASKED FOR THIS? All it does is give headaches to people, what are your ideas behind these? I don't care about ghost face, but can you remove that effect please nobody wanted?

Comments

• lindenis
    lindenis Member Posts: 60
    Options

Sorry, what is pallet VFX?

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

@lindenis VFX = visual effect

They added a red flash as a visual effect when you get stunned by a pallet. It gives a lot of people headaches.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

EVERY stun gets this, it's insane

• MrSunbro
    Options

I did write that a bit harsh I admit after reading they kept in headache inducing red flashes on my screen

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
    Options

Yeah its terrible when i saw it in ptb why would they add this to the main game

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

I want it removed personally. Its headache inducing.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I'm so sad people hate this. I'm really enjoying all the little effects they're adding to stuff.

• Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188
    Options

People are so weak and sensitive nowadays..

Imho it's a cool add

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

I was going to ask what the OP was talking about. Now that I know, this seems like a terrible idea.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

I get the same nausea feeling I used to get playing nurse in regular ps4.

It needs to be removed ASAP

• MrSunbro
    Options

I get headaches from this, I doubt it going anywhere though with the track record of bad ideas staying in game.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Lol: I don't get any headaches or straining eyes from this, so just toughen up!

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

You have got to be kidding me.....we already have little Survivor shits flashlighting us at every pallet break...we,don't need a pre-flash visual to go with the incoming flashlight blinding VFX.....

Too much sensory overload for playing Killers.....

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    edited June 2019
    Options

Sure thing. I'll just decide not to have a neurological disorder. I'll flush my 3 prescriptions down the drain while I'm at it.

• n2njauwu
    n2njauwu Member Posts: 267
    Options

ur playing a killers game where you murder people , what is wrong with that wording lol

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

@Nikkiwhat Unfortunately not kidding. I just don't understand why this effect had to be implemented. Killers know already that they have been stunned. This effect doesn't add to the game, it just makes me feel unwell.