The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Not the first Ghost Face?

Ahardie
Ahardie Member Posts: 69

Some very minor spoilers for the new dlc. The cape for Ghost Face's demon cape comments that 'all the other Ghost Faces should have worn it'. Can we assume then that Danny wasn't the first to wear the mask? Or shall we believe he is aware of his successors outside the entities realm?

Comments

• CitrusCyanide
    CitrusCyanide Member Posts: 14

Well if we're going by the Scream movies, there were multiple people who played the part of Ghostface, but this guy doesn't seem to be in any of the movies, so I can only assume that Danny came way later(?)

Don't cite me on that, though. I'm not entirely sure, but that's my guess.

• TheGhostofZgor
    TheGhostofZgor Member Posts: 334

I'm just pretending this ghostface is the ghost of Billy, Stu or Roman. The entity brought one of them to its realm after they died to carry on their work of making a scary movie.

The entity is ghostfaces producer.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

I had a theory i was working on it and this bit could just be the best because when he entered the entities realm he smiled why?

It's because dead by daylight is a game in his universe, he liked bringing his stories to life that's why he killed, and he liked killing on DBD he got pulled by the entity and knew exactly where he was and was happy he could keep bringing the story to life