Favourite streamers

Options

so who are your guys go to streamers with regards to dbd?theres quite a few out there some annoying some hilarious,i personally like morf vince and entityslefthand.pug can be funny too.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options
    I will start watching entiyiyslegthand again when the trapper buff hits. It always makes me sag when he is geting genresushed =(
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Tru3Ta1ent. Know I’m going to get hate for this.
  • Master
    Options
    I still have to smile when I remember about his fresh hook idea. Even though hetried to find solutions to reduce camping and tunneling, threads about his idea were just filled with insulting survivors that called him camper and didn't even read the idea^^
  • fullyveined
    fullyveined Member Posts: 11
    Options

tru3 falls into the annoying category for me i used to like the stream but its just whining and excuses all the time these days unfortunately.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Hybrid, puppers,Vince and (sometimes) tyde

side note: Marth scares me
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

so who are your guys go to streamers with regards to dbd?theres quite a few out there some annoying some hilarious,i personally like morf vince and entityslefthand.pug can be funny too.

I do like morf 
  • fullyveined
    Options

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

vinces new bit,leatherface loop police is hilarious

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:

vinces new bit,leatherface loop police is hilarious

Pallet Peggy is my ALL time favorite 
  • SovererignKing
    Options
    Master said:
    I still have to smile when I remember about his fresh hook idea. Even though hetried to find solutions to reduce camping and tunneling, threads about his idea were just filled with insulting survivors that called him camper and didn't even read the idea^^
    Rabid Survivors who bashed him for being a Killer Main without even thinking. That and OchiDO  fanboys ######### posting like usual.
  • SovererignKing
    Options

tru3 falls into the annoying category for me i used to like the stream but its just whining and excuses all the time these days unfortunately.

I don’t find it annoying. Sad fact is, most of its true what he says. He’s gotten much better since he started dating Kat though. She’s really mellowed him out a lot.
  • fullyveined
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    fullyveined said:

I don’t find it annoying. Sad fact is, most of its true what he says. He’s gotten much better since he started dating Kat though. She’s really mellowed him out a lot.

i agree what he says is very true but constantly saying it and sulking gets tiresome.i pop in now and then though he can be funny.

• Master
    Options

@fullyveined said:

It always make me shake my head when he gives away free unhooks and blames the game afterwards.
    And lately he is playing a lot of survivor too, I watched him yesterday and he said slugging would be equivalent to camping and takes no skill, at that point I just closed the tab :angry:

• SovererignKing
    Options
    Master said:

@fullyveined said:

It always make me shake my head when he gives away free unhooks and blames the game afterwards.
    And lately he is playing a lot of survivor too, I watched him yesterday and he said slugging would be equivalent to camping and takes no skill, at that point I just closed the tab :angry:

Fan or not, even I was saying “That was a really dumb thing to say.” He’s not perfect and I won’t always agree with him. 
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

marth88 was cool.
    Koorichi is a fine one too.
    Tru3talent was chill and is a very nice guy, pleasant to watch as you start the game, pretty boring once you're experienced tho since his plays are rather basic (unless he changed ? didn't see him play in a while)

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    AngryPug is a really good dbd streamer, he's so funny and he plays with a lot of energy which is refreshing. I like how he has his own opinions and isn't afraid to say things how he see's them. I also like tydetyme, and puppers too whenever they stream.
  • fullyveined
    Options

yeh pugs pretty funny also streamdad is ok not the best gameplay but really nice guy always runs open lobbys etc

• Enigma
    Enigma Member Posts: 42
    Options

Mainly Zubat, best killer, when hes not on usually tru3 or ryuk

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

@fullyveined FAVOURITE STREAMERS?

Personally Party Streamers are my fave

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei is the best obv

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

HybridPanda. More for his commentary when he is playing than his actual play style.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@fullyveined said:

My favourite streamers are Hybrid Panda and Truetalent.

Least favourite is och... ekhem.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Runiver said:
    marth88 was cool.
    Koorichi is a fine one too.
    Tru3talent was chill and is a very nice guy, pleasant to watch as you start the game, pretty boring once you're experienced tho since his plays are rather basic (unless he changed ? didn't see him play in a while)

He tried with some non-meta perks when I watched him last time, also tried some interesting mind games (which sometimes failed, because survs see the killer, when the killer can't see the surv, for instance behind the haystack on Coldwind).

• SovererignKing
    Options

HybridPanda. More for his commentary when he is playing than his actual play style.

I like HybridPanda’s attitude and such, but I can NOT stand his voice. Which sucks, I think he’s good, but his voice just hurts my ears.
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Options
    I usually watch TRU3 and HYBRID. I am getting a bit bored of TRU3, but Panda is just so entertaining every match and tries new things. 
  • mrskosowski23
    mrskosowski23 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I love Puppers and HybridPanda, also a lot of good German streamers MrAdi390 (YouTube) or Graenz (Twitch) insane people but very limited cause of the language. 
  • Boot
    Boot Member Posts: 17
    Options

Mostly Zubat, Morf and Jendenise. Sometimes watch true but he seems a bit whingy.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Hybridpanda vids got me into dbd. Then I started checking out tydetyme and truetalent. I wish tyde would do more dbd like he used to, I learned a lot from him before I got the game. Panda does great Chase commentary.
  • MeatN2Vedge
    MeatN2Vedge Member Posts: 56
    Options
    HybridPanda and PaulieEsther
  • Chihuahuasaurus
    Chihuahuasaurus Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I watch quite a few. I watch more streams than I play the actual game. 

Vince, Morf & TransientGamers are pure entertainment. All three are great streamers with solid content and they also have a very active and amusing community. 

HybridPanda, Zubat, CrunchyEggrollzz, Uberwitz and Marth88 always cheer me up when I watch their streams. 

There's plenty more I could list but I think the above are my absolute go-to streamers. 

#########, I forgot Lefty. TheEntityLeftHand is just great art. Very different and fun to watch. 

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    edited July 2018
    Options

HybridPanda. He's terrific. "Lets see if we can find some little sausages to kill".

I occasionally watch PaulieEsther. He's a cool guy.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@SovererignKing said:

True is cool. I watch him.

He does seem to be set in his ways, and thinks he always knows best, when he doesn't. He doesn't shake up his builds enough really.

He'll complain about not getting a good add on or something in a blood web as he's passing up lots of moris and ultra rares...

He only views specific add ons as worthy. Usually 2-3 per killer when in fact there's more. He won't bring moris into matches too often, then complains he got gen rushed.

I like him. He's good too. One of the best, but he needs to take a step back and be more aware I think. Like today... he was complaining about how the trapper buffs were okay but not really helping etc...

He played 2 games that I watched as trapper. 2 games. Hag he liked. He had the chance to put someone in the basement.. didn't.

He'll be nice and play cool... then when it burns him he'll say "i'm too nice" etc...

He's a good dude, and I'm not trying to nag on him but he complains about stuff that doesn't really mean anything.

He is very stubborn in how he plays.

He used bitter murmur in 1 match... he 4k'd... then stated like 3 times... "it didn't really do anything this match"

Of course it didn't. You 4'd with 4 gens left. It is almost very occult like. His followers. All is well I guess.

The rest of them are just tools mostly. I do enjoy tydetyme.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Marth88, Puppers & Noob3.
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

TheEntityLeftHand is awesome. i don't even play trapper anymore but i STILL watch Lefty....

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

Cahlaflour is one of the best for sure. Great personality. Very Interactive.

Tru3talent and Tydetyme as well

• fullyveined
    Options

yeh entitylefthand is different but great entertainment hes gonna be a beast with new changes

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Hybrid Panda, TydeTyme, JenDenise & Morf_UK
  • xBlackSheep1979
    xBlackSheep1979 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    OCHIDO 👍
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

I like Morf, Jendenise, Cahlaflour, Zubatlel, and I've started watching Edgarallenbrolive and he is quite entertaining. Mostly different times so good variety for the day.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

@Lowbei is the best obv

obv
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Puppers and Hybridpanda. They are the most fun to watch. But always Puppers, he is so cute, and he puts the fun and chill into the game. Since I started watching him, my whole mentality as survivor has changed, so I have more fun now, and don't start chanting curses when I get camped. It is a game, and it should be fun, so make it fun instead of boiling over. 
  • TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    Options

Used to be 72hrs. I don't think I watch anyone now. Maybe Vince from time to time.