Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question: whats a good build for ghostface

Sentry
Sentry Member Posts: 124

Post below

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited June 2019

I have yet to play as Ghostface, but I've played a bunch of matches against him. A couple killers used Haunted Grounds and it seemed pretty effective on him. The one shot it gives you let's you ignore his stalk ability and just stick to stealth, which saves time and is a lot scarier than when he stalks you.

I would like to try Shadowborn on him also, because I imagine it would make it easier to stalk survivors with a wider FOV.

After that, the usual killer builds/perks seem to work just fine for him. BBQ, Ruin, Enduring/SF, Discordance, Nurse's, Whispers. His own perk Thrilling Tremors is pretty good too, I feel like that could become meta potentially as it's like a half-breed between BBQ and Ruin.

• GeminiCrow
    GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55

Furtive Chase

Thrilling Tremors

Nurse's or Deerstalker

Remember Me or BBQ (esp during this event)

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

Enduring, spirit fury, ruin, haunted ground

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109

Lucky for you I just created this following build for a truly devilish game play action lol.

You need to use Overcharge, Thrilling Tremors, Hex: The Third Seal and Hex: No One Escapes Death. OMG this makes wonders even at the worst of times man.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    edited June 2019

My build would be discordance, ruin, deerstalker, and haunted

Also side note any red forest map is pretty OP with him

Post edited by TrueKn1ghtmar3 on
  • TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Haven't tested it yet, but here's a movie accurate build I came up with for him...

Enduring

Monitor and abuse

Unrelenting

No one escapes death

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Right now I'm running ruin and corrupt intervention. Ruin for obvious reasons and corrupt intervention to narrow down the area I have to search gens at and be able to better plan the way I will sneak up to it. Other perks could be remember me or blood warden just in case, sloppy butcher or nurse's calling for when they heal and BBQ and Chili so you can make your way over to others who are fixing generators and once again plan ahead on how you will sneak up to stalk them. Hope this helped :)

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

So I was thinking Monitor Abuse so his 8m radius while stealthed is 0

Discordance, Bamboozle, and I'm All Ears.

So Ghost's strength comes in knowing where Survivors are, if he knows where they are he can find a good vantage point to stalk them unseen.

M&A so he can get as close as possible, Discordance for two Survivors, Bamboozle for those Vaults you know they'll be taking, and I'm All Ears so you can see which direction they're going after the vault. Survivors can't mindgame loops if you can see them :)

It's not the best build but it's what I'm using right now.