The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please revert music volume back

HeHeBoii
HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507

I get why they made it lower, but its way too low. My volume is on blast and it feels like im on 2%

PS. Buff Ghostface

Comments

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

turn up your main volume

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

My volume is all maxed, including main volume and the music is way too quiet.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139

Got the feeling, i have no music at all...

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Same here. I have no music at all, in chase, anywhere.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

They could raise it to half of what it was and that would be fine. Currently it feels like its at 10% of what it used to be, but at the moment I don't entirely mind the change. Yeah it takes away some of the intensity of the chase and makes the game feel a little boring, but I can finally hear the Hatch during a chase or while injured, which is a big plus for me. It also makes it easier to hear killer breathing effects which has helped me determine distances when getting chased by a low TR killer like Shape, or a cloaked Wraith. It definitely needs to be raised, but not back to the previously overpowering level.

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

Can we get this on killers please, not as quiet but would be nice to have working ear drums again.

• Nosplash
    Nosplash Member Posts: 77

Yes please increase the volume again. It's way too low and the sound quality has decreased

• Alfred
    Alfred Member Posts: 272
    edited June 2019

It is perfect if you need chasing music download that song and play it as much loud as you want.

• HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507

I am not saying buff it to exactly what it was before. However, what I am saying and many others say that it's extremely low. Luckily, the devs are aware according to their latest stream. For Killers it actually works perfectly in their aid. For survivors, just bring it up.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,133

There should just be an adjustment slider. The devs can choose a "lowest volume" setting that the music can go down to, because they probably don't want players to be able to completely mute the music, but if players want to make the music louder in comparison to the other in-game audio then that's their choice.

Seems like the perfect solution. Everyone's happy.

• alesex99
    alesex99 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019

i have no music...in chase as survivor and also as killer, it seems very low

• Cyno
    Cyno Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2019

I have no music at all. As a killer main...2 thumbs up!

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

This is probably a bug with the Fake Surround Sound you can use on PC. Just turn it off. Worked for me.

• Cyno
    Cyno Member Posts: 9

I don't have it turned on. But I am using HyperX Revolver S headphones with their fake surround turned on. That may be it. Love it tho, cause the sound stage it creates is so big that things sound where they are.