The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wait by Daylight

bendermac
bendermac Member Posts: 772

This is really annoying. You currently wait forever to find a lobby, Killer and Survivor. I doubt it‘s due to everyone wanna try GF. If that‘s the case I‘d find instant games as SV. It‘s BHVR fiddling around on the lobbies.

Can‘t they leave things alone? I just want to play and not wait ages 😡

Comments

• WildDovami
    WildDovami Member Posts: 56

hahaha this title is the funniest thing i have ever seen in these forums

• Renork
    Renork Member Posts: 16

The lag on PS4 is quite atrocious too.

• Mr_T
    Mr_T Member Posts: 7

I pity the fool who invented waiting. I PITY THE FOOL!

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Waiting 5 - 30 minutes for a new game shouln‘t be a thing

• Mausinn
    Mausinn Member Posts: 14

Maybe they're trying to live up to the game's title. If you cue as a killer, you'll wait so long that you'll probably be dead by daylight...from boredom.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

It's only natural that getting a lobby as a killer currently takes so long (because of the new killer release and the 2x bloodpoint event).

What is not normal is that it also takes quite some time to get a lobby as a survivor. I can only assume that BHVR's servers have problems with handling the high amount of inquiries, since we are currently having 50% more players than average.

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

Oh yeah, and then you get the infamous 3-man lobby. I'm taking a longer break from the game now.

• xility
    xility Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2019

I agree, finding games as a killer has been a nightmare for me for the past two weeks on ps4; takes about 20 minutes per game even as a green rank killer now from always being red - because I have moved onto other games now due to this and refuse to wait to only have people dcing then waiting another 20 min. It is very broken at the moment if you ask me.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    edited June 2019

Yeah....as I posted when Ghost Face released and I continually spend about 5-10 mins average waiting :x. It be MORE unbearable if the Double Bloodpoints Event wasn't extended...but by tomorrow evening it'll be gone and the waiting wont be nearly as worth it.

🎶"One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest

One is the loneliest

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

It's just no good anymore since you went away" 🎶

• WildDovami
    WildDovami Member Posts: 56

Surprise lmao down voted for appreciating the humor in the title - even though I agree.

Really is a toxic community.

• AIG1992
    AIG1992 Member Posts: 98

Yea, they need to change this. Waited 10 mins as killer, gave up. Switched to survivor n just got a gane after 12 mins. Idk what the problem is, but survivor was under 3 mins earlier for me.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Guys! I found a match! I thought it was impossible!

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

I'm waiting forever for a lobby only dodge said lobby bc the killer has walmart internet ping. Then I'm back out waiting on another lobby.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

I am also experiencing severe delays for both roles.

I got into a survivor match after 7 mins just to get a killer with Franklin's...

• Aluna
    Aluna Member Posts: 66

I just wanna play

• det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121

It's been easier to find a match as survivor but the wait times for killer have been insane since Ghostface dropped.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

I play survivor because getting a killer lobby on pc is impossible.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Same on ps4, I've been just playing survivor for the whole day and spend the BP on my killers