Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Restore Legacy to Those Who Rightfully Earned It!

weirdkid5
weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

I'm bringing this up again because it is still an issue that has not be fixed even after nearly 3 years.

BHVR is fully aware of the file save bug that happened back around when Hag released, and many, many players had their progress reset. I was one of them. And yes, I was properly compensated 20 million Bloodpoints for losing my save.

However, Customer Service STILL insists that it is currently impossible to restore Legacy to players. Why? Why is it impossible when you can easily hack it in without getting banned?

If I wasn't genuine, I would simply hack it to restore it myself, but that is scummy and I don't wish to incur a permanent ban.

Here is a screenshot of proof of my Legacy 3 Meg (the Killer DC'd that match, so that's why the Rank looks weird), and another screenshot of my LEVEL 0 Meg, which isn't even possible unless the game glitches.

Even my Steam profile shows that I earned my P3 achievement before the cutoff date. Why will you not rectify this issue for your dedicated, longtime players that RIGHTFULLY earned this piece of Exclusive gear?

@Peanits @MandyTalk @Janick @Patricia

Comments