Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My End Game Slasher Build for Ghost Face

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I very recently came up with a devilish build. Possibly one of the cruelest I ever thought of imaginable. Just imagine being on the wrong side of it. Trust me it's down right cruel. I selected Overcharge, Thrilling Tremors, Hex: The Third Seal and Hex: No One Escapes Death. I already tried this build a few times, I love it.

Anyone is welcome to give this build a try. I hope you can put it to great use.

Comments

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Overcharge is a staple in most of my killer builds

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

I've been keeping a "Big Finale" build on for Ghostface so far. Ruin because, you know, basically a requirement. Surveillance to keep an eye on my gens easier. Overcharge because it makes it really difficult as the gen count comes down and people have to try to be quicker as I make the rounds. And BBQ and Chili so I can pick out stragglers running off on their own.

I kind of want to switch it up a bit more, but I don't have a lot of perks on him that seem to work with him so I build him a bit like my Pig.