Pig or GF for fun?

I'm pretty new to the game, not quite 100 hours. I've decided I enjoy killer more than survivor so I've been leveling those and really enjoying it. I l basically main Spirit but enjoy the stealth of Meyers and Freddy. I have fun with stealth killers even though I'm not great with them.

Of the killers I don't have I'm really only thinking of Pig and Ghosty. To those who have played both, which would you recommend for amount of fun they are to play? Pig or Ghosty? Pig looks fun with the bear traps and the power. Ghosty looks fun but I'm afraid he's too similar to Meyers which I already have.

I'm not worried about how great they are in red ranks, I'll likely never get much higher than 13-14, also not worried about being OP or getting 4k's every match. Let me know your pros and cons to both please and thank you!

Comments

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@RogueGamer I prefer Pig because she gets a long dash and can't be broken out of stealth while crouched plus she's sneaky. She doesn't have exposed is the only thing that sucks. Ghost Face is more about hiding and stalking for a 1-hit but he's easy to take out of it and has a 30 second wait period before being able to do anything besides being a normal m1 killer.

• RogueGamer
    RogueGamer Member Posts: 16

I'm definitely leaning to Pig. I played survivor in a match last night and two of us were doing a gen, I happen to look to my left and Pig was crouched right there ready to pounce and I never heard or saw here before that. Scared me pretty good.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@RogueGamer Make sure to tag by using @ then the name so the person can see the post but yeah. I enjoy Pig. She's really fun to play as.

• RogueGamer
    RogueGamer Member Posts: 16

Update, I picked up Pig and after a few games I'm very happy that I did!! She is so much fun and I'm doing well on her! @AStupidMonkeyy

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

So happy you're enjoying Pig :) if you need any tips just hit up the forums, I know of at least 2 other hardcore Pig players who will give you lots of good advice.

I love Pig, I get so many Gen grabs it feels AMAZING XD