Not sure if you have opened your eyes BHVR...but

First and foremost, perks went live, so you're going to be monitoring them, Ghostface went live, but you're not going to monitor him? Makes 100% logical sense, also the character model obstructing the players view is still not the problem, it's players in general, and players from the lower ranks not being able to aim and use their mouse, and again I'm from console and I still have no problems of taking him out of his power, even when my characters model is "obstructing" my view

And secondly, do you not see all the feedback on your Forms? Twitter? Youtube section? "Oh yeah, we dearly listen to our community and listen to all the feedback they give to us" Well... unless you don't have eyes, then I don't know what else to say about this.

But if you want to continue to not listen to us, and if you're still going to continue with the nerf, then up the time it takes to take him out of power to 2.5 seconds or at most just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

@MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky

Were did you find those answer i wanted to see the whole post

• Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188

"Listening to the community and obeying the community's every whiny command are two different things."

Wise words from @ClogWench. I think that videogames communities are so disconnected with reality. They get spoonfed for every little thing and end up being spoiled without any logical reason (for example, Fortnite's community).

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

lets see if we get an answer from a dev here

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

(To the first response) There's also a difference between a company listening to their communities and adding their own ideas to the mix while listening to the community's feedback to it and a company that doesn't listen to their community and adds their own ideas to the mix most of the time without considering the community's feedback, needs, wants etc or their Impressions on it

Basically one company listens to their communities feedback and before making a statement or change, they asked their communities feedback for it, while the other one does the exact opposite

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

Honestly they have selective listening. They only hear what they want to hear. Also I think this is another Freddy situation of them nerfing a killer before the players got used to playing against them. Which is really stupid since they said they would never jerk reaction nerf a new thing, and yet here we are he goes live with already planned nerfs. Not even 1 week to actually try him out and they already plan to nerf him.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,029

wheres this screencap from?

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

@MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky they do listen and often take ideas from here though. The problem comes in the fact that DbD has several conflicting factions and nothing gets introduced without resistance from one group or another. Someone on here suggested MoM be reworked to work with protection hits. It was met with a lot of support and a mod said they'd pass it up the line. Now it's in the game. Every negative outcry in this game is rivaled by another group supporting it. The devs need to be extremely picky about what community ideas they use because every choice is met with open hostility like your own.

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

But there's also the fact when everybody or almost everybody is disagreeing with something from the devs, and something else to add too, most professional, well developed Developers would know what to listen to when their Community is divided into factions like DBD's community, or start listening to one part of their divided community that isn't bias at all, and BHVR is obviously not capable of doing that.

To everybody wondering where I got this from

• ClogWench

Generally when there isn't much of a divide they do listen. But one side saying "I'm not biased" does not mean they're not biased. There's very few changes made that everybody disagrees with, few enough that they're extreme outliers and don't really count for much. The devs listen to input from all sides and then try to come to a balanced decision. Obviously they're not perfect but threads like this only make things worse

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

from what i gather, the only tangible effect from this change will be that survivors who look directly at ghostface mid chase, out in the open, will no longer be exposed for no reason other than clunky mechanics

i cannot for the life of me see how this is a bad thing. if a survivor knows you're there and you're standing out in the open you aren't using your power correctly and you shouldn't be rewarded for it. it literally undermines the point of the killer

• ClogWench

Fully agree. Clearly by that point you have been "spotted" so there's no reason you should be stalked then.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Then why not putting a buff idea to gf and everyone agreed about it and bhvr will buff him since survivor mains right now they are laughing and winning all the time with theyre nonsense and stupid ideas why not us making the same way as they do