We got most of them

In terms of Iconic killers in the game, we have most of them except for you know THAT one ;) but Im curious what killer would you guys want to see enter the game now. This includes both licsensed and custom killers. Personally I'd love to see Jason in this game, and for a custom killer probably The Shapeshifter.

But Im curious to what everyone else wants to see!

Comments

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited June 2019

I’d love a savage caveman kind of Killer. When the devs said the Plague was the oldest Killer so far, they didn’t say whether she was really the singular oldest Killer.

The Entity could have snatched a cannibal caveman from the dawn of man for all we know and made him a Killer and we just don’t know about him.

Wishful thinking.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Id love to see something from The Evil Within- like Ruvik or boxhead or somebody

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited June 2019

The Tank from L4D.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

I was rather excited when they started mentioning Pinhead as a possible addition to the game. I love Pinhead and I know how anxious I would be if I were to be chased by him.

Pyramid Head would also work.

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229
    edited June 2019

Ohh, I like the idea of something from evil within maybe even Anima? She is really creepy

@Mew

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

They actually have a broad range of new slasher killers.

For those that don't know, there is a series on Netflix by the name of "Slasher" which is an anthology series that depicts different characters fighting against a serial killer. There most recent season titled 'Solstice" was released recently and showcased an interesting killer that was actually a lot like Ghost-face in terms of two people working together.

But they also have two other slasher villains that could be of some use.

They also have the main antagonist from "The Stepfather" and since i don't know what his name is, i'll just call him "John Doe" who went around under the named of various identities and assimilated himself into various families, up until killing them one by one. You also have the transgender killer known as Angela (Who is actually a boy) from the franchise "SleepAway Camp"

All in All, there are still some good killers out there that they can use, they are just more on the human side than supernatural.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

I really want the Cenobites. Pepehands

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

Pinhead or pyramid head would be awesome.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

A xenomorph

Make it happen,devs.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

Chucky.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

Pinhead would be sweet to have.

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229

@OakLestat

Yes!! Pyrimad head would be awesome I love the silent hill universe.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I want a pirate who says "ARGHHH" every time he gets stunned

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Oh man... a pirate with a parrot that spots survivors and shouts “Claudeeeeeettte”

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Anyone you guys mentioned except Pyramid Head.

He's James Sunderland's conscience, not some cheap boogeyman to be made fun of and teabagged at every pallet.

No place for Pyramid Head, other than Silent Hill 2. Screw every other depiction of him.

Especially that one in the stupid, terrible movie.

• hahugow
    hahugow Member Posts: 126

TEH SHAPESHIFTER IS CONFIRMED!

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat is something I'd love to have in this game. With a power to hit Survivors from a far with his chain spear, and to grab from afar with it when Survivors vault a window/pallet or perform any interaction.

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60

I haven't seen the pinhead movie since I was around 6-7 years old. I cant remember a thing about it. What exactly was the plotline?

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Honestly I just want a killer that's either disguised as other players, or is a survivor like Dwight in the future. The entity can pull from all time periods so I'd like to see the time period where a survivor becomes the killer (as we've heard but never see.)

Just be cool to disguise myself as someone else, sneak up on someone and then eviscerate them, or be an amalgamated Dwight using everything he was ever killed by to kill those he once attempted to protect

• Legionforlife6116
    Legionforlife6116 Member Posts: 2

i would love to see j

eeperscreeper or a scare crow type killer who Can hide into the cold corn stalking his prey an his power would let him able to. Create illusion she can trick survivor she with her teror radious