GF's true power + potential

Gardenia
Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

To me, it's not necessarily his stalk, but his ability to have 0 terror radius whenever he chooses.

Playing him, I find he has map pressure. Because if he has no TR then Survivors usually won't know where you are. And as long as you're patrolling Gens you'll find someone in stealth.

His stealth helps me mind game Jungle Gyms and loops, simply because he loses his red stain.

Stalking and Exposing is just icing on the cake for me. Imo, right now ghost face is a viable top tier killer. Equip the right perks on him and use his abilities well and even swf will feel the pressure.

I've been able to get great results in Purple - Red Ranks using these perks:

Make Your Choice: Ideal for one hit downs that prey on Survivors altruism, but it's even more effective because of No TR, Survivors won't know if you're coming back to the hook. Also, if you're not in stealth, you don't use all of your meter when downing someone.

Discordance: I find people like to genrush GF when they feel the pressure of me downing people quickly. They become desperate and try to work on Gens together, I run this and stealth to the gen and disperse them. I'll even break chase especially if the yellow gen is near.

Ruin: No need to explain.

Whispers: Very Underrated, and highly utilized by my GF. It helps with EGC to determine which gate they're at, saves time for me in the beginning of a trial cloaked so I can get the jump on Survivors. And even allows me to "camp" a gen stealthed if I hear Survivors nearby. (I've gotten someone who came back to work on a gen and surprised them)

Overall right now GF is extremely solid. In SWF, it's not impossible, it's challenging but I usually Kill 2 of them every time. There was only 1 match where I only killed 1 but that was a part of my mistakes.

Comments

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I have had great success mindgaming survivors at pallets, after they run without bothering to break my stealth. You can pull so many shenanigans by just running around a corner and ducking. I know the fiction is secondary and all, but it really does feel like something the Scream killer would do to trick someone. :D

I will say that the one thing I think is dumb -- and it feels very unintended -- is that hooked survivors can break your stealth. This really ought to not be a thing.

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

I kinda wish they lowered that power cd a little. 30 seconds is a long time and even with addons it still feels kinda slow to me. maybe like 20-25 seconds at base?

• Mänzel
    Mänzel Member Posts: 73

I recognized the power of his stealth too...

Actually I love running exposed perks, because it's a well fck moment cuz I could be anywhere and they recognize they are exposed..

• Mänzel
    Mänzel Member Posts: 73
    edited June 2019

OK 2 reasons.

1. I play with ruin. So I need to protect that totem. I use hg for this.

2. It's delicious to see that survs simply can't react on your actions. You don't need to stalk them and simply jump on them with zero terror radius.

I just recognized that cuz I don't have the map control for th so I had to use hg.

This works pretty well so far...