Survivor always play victim

Options

Cant survivors lose gracefully every time i do well im camper i tunnel and every name under the sun.

I had match with gh i manage to find survivor down them seen another survivor, so i left him on ground went to chase other 1 down that one, as i was picking him up another survivor run pass me right infront of me i manage to hit him i drop the one i was carrying cause i see his trying to revive fallen one so i get him down, the revive one runs off i hook the one that was reviving he dc straight away

Then here were salt begins so with 3 left i find one hook them as im leaving to find the others i see one try to sneak to get unhook so i go chase get them hook, the one on hook get off but they all stayed around one place since i seen them try to hide in wait so i stay around find them hook one now theres one left i hit hatch and pretty much win after that i get salty messages im camper i tunnel lol if they were even remotely good at sneaking i would walk right off i mean do survivors expect me to walk off and leave them to do as they please should i of gone in corner and wait until survivors are ready, i dont understand sometimes.

Comments

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,002
    Options

They play victim because they're meant to be victim, just some aren't gracious about their role. I get pissed, but there's only 1 time I've ever purposefully DCed in DbD, and that was a leatherface game where all the gens were done in 2 minutes. No toolboxes, nothing. I figured they were hacking somehow (single survivors were popping gens in like 40 seconds, not 80) so I instantly dropped the connection to try force them to lose their pip and keep them out of red ranks for a while longer, till other's who are running OBS or something see them and also report and BHVR takes notice.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I play both killer and survivor. I will not lose gracefully if two dumbass kids rage quits during my match on their first hook and another kid hook suicides. I don't mind losing yet when ######### like this happens a lot, I do get pissy just like when I have bullshit moments when I play the killer. I believe in losing when grace when the match was good and skillful yet getting stomped because of 3 other people? Nah, ######### them.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options

I had that the other day guy was being hook rushed I defended it for a while he got away I got some chase points and left him be then I find him sc and I'm crouched ghostface and I was stalking hi giving him a huge warning I'm next fo him i down and kill him next second I'm called a stupid camper how is it camping if i let them go and find later

• SaveUsY2K
    SaveUsY2K Member Posts: 43
    Options

Both sides whine. Welcome to the internet lol

• GeminiCrow
    GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55
    Options

Survivors do play Victims.

Killers are antagonists!

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,367
    Options

You'll always be a camper or tunneler no matter how you play.

If you won it was because you were playing so "sweaty" lol.

Just do what you gotta do because they will as well.

• MystiKasT
    MystiKasT Member Posts: 289
    Options

Survivors will always call you a camper or tunneler no matter how you play the best thing to do is just to close the chat box

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I think i can count the amount of GGs i got from Survivors who lost on one hand. 🤣