No wonder people dont like twitch tv's

Laakeri
Laakeri Member Posts: 835
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

OoO to bully Ghost Faces while also abusing Wake Up bug with her swf buddy. And yes I checked she was actually streaming.

Some people make me sick.

Comments

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited June 2019

i tend to go hag, take off my add-ons and perks, and make their audiance realize that anyone that needs ttv in their name isn't that good.

That being said, they really need to fix the perk

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Obviously I'm biased because I'm also a "Twitch TV".

But pretending like it's only streamers abusing the Wake Up bug & only Streamers using a perk at a time when it's at it's most powerful (OoO) is utterly ridiculous.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

@Laakeri

That's why I don't understand that the devs have listen to the raging streamers about the Legion.

To be against something is ok, buuut, to be against something while you are in general toxic because of your behavior, or dcing, is nothing what should be supported. Even not for a second.

It only makes everything worse how we even can see today in the game, if I can trust the official and steam forums.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Have an upvote, Outland, because you nailed it. A disease in itself is bad... to spread that disease by choice is much, much worse.

• Seanzu
    edited June 2019

The point is, no one should be using it.

A streamer has no obligation to be more moral in a video game than any other player.

I found out about this bug from a thread in this forum from a "killer main". I'd never heard of it until someone made a post in the general section instead of you know... reporting it.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

What would you prefer, them to say, "hey, check me out at ___________ and follow me!" After every game? The name is a easy way to get people to check you out without forcing down peoples throats.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,241

Why is advertising shameful? Is it somehow more honorable to sit at the bottom of the directory with 0 views and get views by accident? My viewership triples on average if I just put ttv in my name. If even 20% of those people follow my channel, that's incredible for 3 keystrokes worth of work. It's insanely difficult to get views as a new streamer in a saturated game like DbD.

• Seanzu
    edited June 2019

Not really ironic, I did use it, but does that mean no one else used it?

Used in like two games btw, for shame.

• Carpemortum

"Latest" and "randomly" dont really go together when using a timeline bug argument.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

It proves my point what kind of people most twitch tv's are. That was the whole point of this thread.

• Carpemortum
    edited June 2019

It proves you found one video where they ran it.

Maybe for intended use. Maybe to test the bug out and see.

Are they advertising "hey run this new bugged perk"?

No.

So just stop it.

You're turning this into a witch hunt. Literally have people checking Senzus twitch now.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I don't care if you're a twitch streamer unless you put it in your name. If I know the streamer from past games or experiences or something but they don't put the ad in the name I will play like a decent human. If you put an ad I will put tryhard add-ons on.

• Seanzu
    edited June 2019

I heard about a bug perked, I used it in 2 - 3 games.

totally ruined the experience of everyone.

The whole point of this thread is to ######### on streamers because thats what this community does lmao.

Edit: just checked, it was more like 5 games

I even admitted yesterday that I used it, not exactly hiding anything.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I get that (especially since I've never used my name as an advertisement), but now look at it from the other side. People don't like ads, and you've essentially turned your name into one. It'd be like going on a bus and having a random guy acting out an ad for his company or whatever.

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614

@Laakeri i believe @SenzuDuck is often a respectful person when it comes to bugd. Even if its when the bug happened, im sure they were testing it out to see how bad the bug is

• Seanzu

I'll happily take a ban lmao. I used it intentionally to see what it was like as I read a forum post and wanted to see if it was actually happening. I did get carried away and used it maybe more than I should have, but I wanted to see if it would work with other perks.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

Most twitchies are ok. Its just a few douches that give them a bad rep.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

so you found a few bad apples, so you label all streamers as exploiters?

hmmm makes sense

This discussion has been closed.