Legion blade abusers will be banned, survivors exploiting wake up and other bugs won't

Options
MrSunbro
MrSunbro Member Posts: 111
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Change my mind since the devs seem to pat survivors on the head like dogs when it comes to bugs.

Comments

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    Options

Wait that isn’t already happening? xD

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

If they announce one will be bannable, the other will probably be, too. They both create advantages for the team using it, after all, which is against the rules. What are the other survivor bugs, though? The only ones I know of are thanta, wake up, and the blades.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437
    edited June 2019
    Options

I think you meant to say that legion players getting banned again would happen because they always hated legion.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

Yes because when tinkerer and sloppy butcher on Wraith was bugged killers were definitely banned. Tinkerer gave an unfair advantage (just like wake up now) and the sloppy butcher bug ended up crashing the game at some point in the match, thats fair to survivors. Not saying its alright to abuse a bug (as its scummy no matter whose doing it), but survivors arent the only ones getting special treatment with abusing bugs.

• Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192
    edited June 2019
    Options

No one will get banned until they make an announcement like with the original Legion blades bug. The fact hey haven't done so really implies they're aiming to fix as much as possible in the hotfix, I'd imagine they would have announced it if they knew they couldn't fix it for a month or something. And even then the only people they're retroactively ban would be the people that suddenly started running Wake Up/legion blades in the vast majority of their games for some "unknown reason" I'd imagine.

And if you genuinely believe they are ASCENDED enough to actually make an announcement and it says that only killers will get banned you need to take the tinfoil hat off and play another game, as with that attitude you probably won't ever be happy.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

You cant ban someone for simply running a perk they may be unaware is bugged. Legions exploit you could more or less tell when someone was using it intentionally. That said, I don't see them handing out bans for abusing the entity blocker bug so the double standard still exists.