Do i play too much?

Slayer
Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
edited June 2019 in Off-topic

What do you guys think?

64 h in 2 weeks

How much do you play in same amount of time?

Comments

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2019

Just want to know how much time people spend in videogames not only this game. Dont be shy.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

😂 When I see a flashlight sitting on a table, and the first thing to pop in my head is to grab it and blind the first person that comes around the corner, yeah I would say I play to much.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328

I'm sorry but this is so cute.

I also give spiders the hatch.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I mean they do good work if there are any unwanted bugs in your house so if it's just one I would also give it the hatch :P

I have been playing for 3.9k hours I have a problem as well and I've seen way worse people. I had a friend that once stayed up playing DBD for 6 days so they got more than 100+ hours under a week :/

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

Mine's 61.4, though I'm sure some weeks are different.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I don’t know exactly how long but if I’m not on this forum then I’m probably playing a game.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

On the way home from shopping I saw a man tying his shoelaces in the corner of a real life "L-wall", I had stop myself from bodyblocking him and bashing him across the head with my freshly baked baguette.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

Don't worry, I'm on 67.3 hours clocked for the last two weeks.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

A "normal" week of work in most countries will consist of 40 hours, 48 hours in some of them.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I mean, sometimes when I'm just running and stuff and there's people in front of me, my mind just starts playing the chase music and now I'm chasing after someone with an infinite sprint burst (because they're faster than me normally)

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

120 hrs last 2 weeks.

4128 hrs played.

I do play too much.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

39.1 hrs past 2 weeks.

I've been playing much less lately, kinda gotten burnt out if I'm honest, and the new killers they're adding just, uhh don't seem interesting to say the least. They somehow nerf every killer they release or just make him boring. Plague and Legion are a perfect example.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,213

I kid you not, I have started walking like the Legion.

I need help.

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909

64 hours isn't even 3 full days! Definitely not a problem.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

I don't play all the time but it isn't unusual when I do for the sun to go down and then back up again in the time I'm playing.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

3.9k on PC plus on console that's an extra 700 hours oh god.