Michael or Ghostface?

Options
iamAlpha800
iamAlpha800 Member Posts: 136
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Ghostface has been out for a couple of days now and most probably is used to his playstyle. So who do you prefer, Michael or Ghostface? Or both/neither?

Answers

• Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152
    Options

Ghost Face pre-changes for sure.

Not sure how I'll feel after the detection change though. As of now I find there is a pretty good duel between me and the survivors for stalk. If that's made to be impossible for me in the hot fix then he'll become useless when another killer has a better use of the same mechanic.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Michael. Better addons and he gets a bonus to window speed and lunge when he tiers up.

• nhattminhh
    nhattminhh Member Posts: 16
    Options

Michael if he use best addon Aka Perm instadown/red mori. Ghost face if u have none of those.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718
    Options

Micheal is the true scare master so Micheal 100%.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

If we ever get a shirtless Myers skin, it'll be unlimited exposure for all survivors. :o

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

I prefer michael, but ghostface is a breath of fresh air so i really like his power too.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    edited June 2019
    Options

I personally like Ghost Boi way more than Myers, a few buffs and fixes and you bet he could easily be top tier.

Overall i have to admit Myers is more viable at higher ranks, but damn is ghostface way more fun than he is.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Ghostface is probably more fun, but Micheal is overall stronger

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options

I am a Myers player as killer. I love Myers but I also like sneaking around crouching. I don't have Ghostface though so I can't really say, but I find GF isn't really good at sneaking.

He is way too obvious with his billowing cape. Amanda is better at crouch sneaking than him. His power is better though than hers though.

• Decarcassor
    Decarcassor Member Posts: 651
    Options

The Shape can't have his power taken away from him by survivors. He expose every one of them at once and get an extra long lunge and faster vault speed in EW lvl 3.

The Ghost Face is just too inconsistent with his power and the survivors can make it allmost impossible to use, turning GF into a basic M1 killer than can someetimes interupt his TR for a few seconds. And crouch.