Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

The crushes

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360
    Options

Survivors in power role, most survivors in general talking to them is like talking to some arrogant entitled toddler, audio bugs that don't get fixed for killer for more than 6 months. Killer exploits instantaneously gets you banned permanently but survivor exploits don't. Killer powers that suck or are literally controlled by survivors I.E plague and Ghost face. Stealth killer that aren't stealthy at all. Rework that's don't help much basically wraith he still sucks. Game times are to short because of generator repair speed. Nerfing killers with little to no compensation basically pig and Freddy most likely Ghost face next. Pallet looping and how the game is played how is running in circles the entire game fun at all? It looks ridiculous for a horror game. Shadownerfing so basically billy's cooldown got increased and I'm pretty sure sounds like breathing groaning running and walking were decreased I might be wrong. The game being very easy to escape for survivors.

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254
    Options

The devs number 1 problem

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

So is that a problem or an unexpected helpful glitch? XD

• lindenis
    lindenis Member Posts: 60
    Options

HITBOXES

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Bugs, hotboxes, and the fact I can only play one of 2 killers. Nurse is out bc I'm on console.

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361
    Options

How every unbalanced item/bug takes so. damn. long. to fix.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Options

moris, Insta heals, prayer beads, disturbed ward building, haddonfield, prayer beads, iri head, instasaw, omega blink, ironworks window, Matt walker window, bamboozle, bloodlust, problematic setups (such as two L T walls 5 feet apart) etc. that's all with just 10 seconds of thinking about it

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

No 2nd objective for survivor the only do its holding m1 and when they are in a chase press space bar survivor are way to ez

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

That's really true, more content is always nice! XD

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Too many safe pallets and windows.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

Queue times for killers

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    Options

when a killer like legion needs changes thy nerf the living ######### out of them, and most of the killers you go against are hillbilly spirit and nurse because the majority of killers are weak

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

The way the devs handle stuff

I love the devs and appreciate what they do, but they always seem to make quick decisions without listening to feedback, or listening to the wrong feedback

Unfortunately they seem to care too much about low ranks and too little about high ranks

A good example is Ghostface, they decided to nerf him without giving people time to get uses to him, he's already much weaker now than he was

When releasing new content they should wait a week or two before changing anything, just so people get used to the new stuff, with the exception of when things are clearly bad for the game (MoM anyone?)

And then sometimes they don't listen to the community and wait too long to change things

I understand it's the first game they work alone on, but after 3 years they should be doing a better job

• prof_teabagger
    prof_teabagger Member Posts: 121
    Options

Well, it's an horror game... For the first 10-ish hours? And maybe additionally 1 hour with a new killer at best? After that the horror is gone. But honestly it's impossible to keep the horror feeling in a game for multiple 100 hours.

• MystiKasT
    MystiKasT Member Posts: 289
    Options

The devs / cote are main problem

• CarterMcGee2003
    CarterMcGee2003 Member Posts: 13
    Options

What two killers do you play? I'm on console too and I always feel terrible when going against a nurse bc pc is always putting her in s tier, when rank reset comes along new players think she will be great but in the reality of console, she is D tier and they just get squashed.