Should bloody outfits be available for purchase in the ingame store?

yes
yes Member Posts: 361

Title. Prestiging could give you a different reward that wouldn't be bought within the store, and bloody outfits could cost more than event/very rare outfits.

I really love the look of the bloody outfits, especially those who are DRENCHED in blood. However, the grind is too much (I don't mean to complain :( ) and I, for one, prestiges only for the clothing (I mean, who doesn't, lol). But for those people who can't play that long or grind for that long should be able to purchase something they like.

Yes, I know the ingame store is filled with tons of other customization, but the blood looks so sleek & beautiful.

I'm just imagining the amount of downvotes I'll get on this lol

Comments

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

whatever replaced them would be just as valuable in the end

• yes

@BlowHard74728 how would it be more trouble?

@Dehitay that's true, i was thinking of that

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60

@yes

they would more than likely have to do coding to switch around rewards and why go through all that when it's fine as it is now.

• yes

@BlowHard74728 ah, okay

@AntiJelly i see the point you're getting to. also, why isn't the grind reduced by now? it's absolutely idiotic that it hasn't been reduced at all.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

@yes that's a great question. There's been a billion posts on it, and not a word from the devs. Other than Peanits occasionally playing devils advocate, for some reason.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Nope. A lot of people prestige specific characters because they like how those prestige outfits look.

To take those away, give them something else they don't necessarily want, then tell them they have to spend money to get what they had would be ridiculous.

It's not just a matter of rarity/value.

• Karanyatsu
    Karanyatsu Member Posts: 30

I would say no. I can already see players who put a lot of time into grinding bp to prestige 3 all of the dbd survivors/killers complaining how it is unfair and cheap. Tbh I would be upset too, if I found this out. It just would of been a waste.