The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

4 idea for exhaustion perks

BlackHack
BlackHack Member Posts: 71
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Hi, i'm with the nerf to the exhaustion perks and i don't care if i even don't run them, but this will pissed off alot of players and make them leave the game, so why not make them like this:
1. Slow recovery while running. or
2. No change if you run vigil perk
3. No change if you're running before you enter any chase
4. make the sprint burst activate by action key
i think this is more balance , what do you guys think? and sorry for my bad english :D

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The exhaustion nerf wont make anyone leave the game, pls stop overreacting
    1. doesnt fix the problem
    2. same as 1
    3. not really sure what you mean, if you used sprint burst before the chase started, you are allowed to regenerate exhaustion during chase while running or what do you mean?
    4. would make sprint burst even more OP

The probelm with sprint burst is that survivors who are capable of looping can waste so much time of the killer at the loops, abusing window and pallet spots that sprint burst will become active again, making them able to leave the spot etc etc

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

all exhaustion perks other than Dead Hard and Sprint burst are very situational. lithe is great on lery's ( feng min originating from that map) but on most cold wind farm it's useless in most chases. so perks like lithe got a non demanded nerf ( plus bamboozle ). Sprint and Dead hard should only require this no recovery penalty.

• BlackHack
    edited July 2018

pls stop overreacting

M not , and as i say i don't care but i saw a lot of people talk about this.

1. doesnt fix the problem

ya it will bcuz if the killer didnt catch u in that long time then your good, and the killer so bad

1. same as 1

i think this is fair bcuz you need to run 2 perk for 1 sprint, if they not do this no one will use vigil ever

1. would make sprint burst even more OP

if you use it 1 time in a chase i thinks this is not bad, but that way they must rework dead hard, so i don't think they will made this change.

• BlackHack
    edited July 2018

perks like lithe got a non demanded nerf

Agree

Sprint and Dead hard should only require this no recovery penalty.

but if you was running before you enter a chase simply it mean you have nothing, that will make the player always walk, and this is time waste only to keep 1 sprint , or make them never run it so this perk will die

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

Option one seems the best.
    Should be ~50% slower recovery while running instead of the 0% they want to make it.
    Also , option 4 will never happen. Will be way too OP.

• BlackHack

@Grey87 said:
    Option one seems the best.
    Should be ~50% slower recovery while running instead of the 0% they want to make it.

Agree

Also , option 4 will never happen. Will be way too OP.

ya it will and this will effect dead hard perk 2 so this was a bad idea from me.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Sprint Burst shouldn't cause Exhaustion, but Super-Exhaustion: A special kind of Exhaustion that does what they want to make the current Exhaustion: Not recoverable while running.
    Sprint Burst nerfed, all other Exhaustion Perks unaffected.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    It’s pretty annoying they nerfed all exhaustion perks because of sprint burst and even more so because it still doesn’t fix the main issue with it. Idk why they chose to do this instead of giving sb a trigger like the other sprint perks. I’m just salty my lithe got nerfed for absolutely no real reason