Gruesome Gateau More Common for Killer's Bloodweb?

silasbleu
silasbleu Member Posts: 181

While leveling up my GF, I racked up quite the amount of these anniversary cakes. Even after getting him to P3 lvl 50, I still get at least one if not two or three for each refreshed bloodweb.

When I refresh the bloodweb for Kate, I hardly every get one of these offerings and instead get third year party starters only. I've gotten a couple here and there but it seems to be extremely harder to obtain vs GF's bloodweb.

Do you guys think it's more common to get these offerings for the killer, as they don't have the chance to get another event item such as the party starters?

Some screenshots to compare the two:

Comments

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    edited June 2019

"While leveling up my GF, I racked up quite the amount of these anniversary cakes. Even after getting him"

Your Girl Friend is a man?

Anyway, I haven't played killer all event, so I have no input. But I certainly haven't seen two Gateuas ever in my survivor blood webs at all, and most of the time there aren't any.

I wouldn't be surprised if killers had an easier time getting them, though. Killers have always had an advantage getting blood points.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

The killer only have the cakes. Survivors fight for either firecrackers or cakes. So there's a huge chance that you get firecrackers instead of cakes, thus reducing their commonness in the survivor bloodwebs.

Probably an oversight from the developers but it sucks a lot.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Ah! So that's why!

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

This has always been a problem with Event items, not enough to go around and they aren't frequent enough. I got my GF up to level 50 and had about 14 cakes.

I level up my level 50 Nea 4-5 times and I got 2 cakes. Level 50 takes a lot of Bloodpoints so Event items should be WAY more common the higher up you go, not the opposite.

• wisdom
    wisdom Member Posts: 216

I would imagine it is, since killers don’t have fireworks clogging their spawns

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

I imagine a lot of people are.playing killer right now. Not only because of ghostface but also because of the cakes. This probably explains why it's taking so long to get a lobby as killer.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

It's pretty common for me.

• DenimChicken
    DenimChicken Member Posts: 114

I got 1 GG after more than 10 webs on my lvl 50 P1 claudette.

I've had 2-3 GG on my killer webs on a regular basis.

On killer it's almost a guarantee in the brown box.

My mystery boxes never have GG on survivor. I don't even get that many firecrackers. Event webs are trash for survivors. I thought they were just being stingy with the offerings when I played killer now I know.

• BembridgeScholars
    BembridgeScholars Member Posts: 68

this is why its taking 10 to 15 minutes to fins gmes, nothing is balanced. people are choosing one side more than the other