What is your dream killer?

Options
BurgerKingEmployee
BurgerKingEmployee Member Posts: 34
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

What is a killer that you really want to see in the game, but you know will never happen?

Comments

• Rjain
    Rjain Member Posts: 7
    Options

I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question but I’d like to see Ghostface from the Scream franchise, preferably the old design but I doubt it since they don’t actually own that design. It would likely be the new one from the TV series.

• BurgerKingEmployee
    BurgerKingEmployee Member Posts: 34
    Options

@Rjain said:
    I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question but I’d like to see Ghostface from the Scream franchise, preferably the old design but I doubt it since they don’t actually own that design. It would likely be the new one from the TV series.

I see a lot of people say Ghostface and i agree that he would be cool to see in the game. Honestly for me it would be Hannibal Lecter, he's just so naturally creepy and would fit well into the universe of the game.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

whats my dream killer? unwanted pregnancy. my girlfriend got pregnant and it killed all my dreams....

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    Options
    Wendigo I know people say the hag is based off one but the Wendigo in lore is very different.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@BurgerKingEmployee said:
    What is a killer that you really want to see in the game, but you know will never happen?

A KILLER THAT CAN FLASHLIGHT SURVIVORS.
    REPEATEDLY.
    WITH A PASSION.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Someone decent against looping but allows stealth.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    We need more killers that give you chills . but saying that it will never happen is a lot cus you'll never know . probably a giant spider killer would be good . also a mad scientist who displaced some parts of his body with a fly on accident would be fantastic .
  • Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37
    Options

I just want to be killed by Daddy Entity!

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43
    Options

A killer who can hide in lockers and jump out on survivors at any time. It would not stop eg gen rushing, but it would be a nice horror feature. Jumpscares for the win!

• CJCA915
    CJCA915 Member Posts: 56
    Options

Probably Pinhead from Hellraiser.

• Angaar
    Angaar Member Posts: 78
    Options

PINHEAD from hellraiser. It would be awesome if they had pinhead in this game

• Angaar
    Options

@CJCA915 said:

Agree. Did you see the newest hellraiser movie? I can't believe what happened to him in that movie. Poor guy.

• Angaar
    edited May 2018
    Options

@Angaar said:

@CJCA915 said:

Agree. Did you see the newest hellraiser movie? I can't believe what happened to him in that movie. Poor guy.

don't wanna say incase you didn't watch it and don't wanna spoil it.

edit:opps i ment to edit not make new quote.

• BadassLaurie
    BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27
    Options

Marta from Outlast 2