Options
Heroiq
Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

title ^

Comments

• liviu1911
    liviu1911 Member Posts: 150
    Options

i was amazed by DG in it's first week on closed alpha.. then stopped playing.. even purchased it... and now i don't play it at all, after reboot, they made hunter too op , and no chances for scavengers, they can be killed in first second after they're downed... pretty not nice , in my opinion.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

Not sure why you are doing this here or if it’s even allowed here but simple answer.

Every god dam penny and more. 100,000% worth it.

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718
    Options

@Heroiq I agree with @Zagrid The game is worth buying. It's really fun. The reason you get insta'd is because it's really hard to catch you. Play hunter and you'll see what I mean and the game is more based upon stealth than this one.

• kaylaavv
    kaylaavv Member Posts: 3
    Options

Deathgarden is very fun. The game has a great objective. It’s defiantly a great game for a group of friends as well!

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I am hoping after some additions to the game, it is placed on PS4, I want to get it.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,536
    Options

I think it's really hard to answer the question about what is worth buying or not, because it depends on how much the game means to you. I bought it and I play it with friends occasionally - not as much as I play DBD though. I did get it when it was on sale...been looking through the Steam Sale at other games as well that I fancy trying out.