Pig deserves more love!

Please just buff her, I have some suggestions (not all should be applied at once):

-Traps activate when placed/unhooked

-Cannot leave gate with any trap

-Addon rework

-Faster crouch speed

-Ambush no sound/make the sound later

-Never remove RBT on first try

-Rule Set No.2 in base kit

-Stun sound will be played 24/7

Just give her any form of love, she has been so close to being perfect but in 1.5 years she has not gotten a buff without it being followed with a bigger nerf.

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

As much as I personally hate people getting the reverse bear trap off in the first try.

As I was saying to someone who was advocating for it not to take 4 tries it's a double edged sword.

Either it works in Amanda's favour and it wastes a lot of time or it works in the survivors favour and their trap turns out to be a waste. As someone whose mained Amanda since her release I'm fine with this.

While I personally feel like the trap should be a little bit more difficult to take off or you should have the ability to run a build that makes it more difficult for example impossible skill check fully working on the boxes ( looking at you Huntress lullaby).

Because unnerving presence by itself ain't cutting it hell the only reason it really works on doctors because it's assisted by Madness.

Also has skill to get ons are not cutting it. Giving them more skill checks is giving them more chances to hit greats and a competent survivor won't have trouble with it as they could just go for goods if they don't feel comfortable with greats.

Interlocking razors also required a survivor to mess up skill checks which doesn't really work on competent survivors and you can't make a build to make it work because you know huntress lullaby.

As for your suggestions

1) it would kind of ruin rule set no. 2 being part of the base kid unless you plan on slugging and trapping.

2) Agreed the trap should working in game like before however it should definitely either pause or slow down the egc timer.

3) yes she has been in need of one for the longest time.

4) agreed

5) agreed

6) I explain my thoughts on this in my mini rant above. But tl:dr. RNG is fine how it is just make the process of removing it more difficult

7) agreed

8) As adorable as it would be I feel like you should just settle for making it your phone's notification tone or something

• Yohan
    Yohan Member Posts: 172

No.