Everyone that complains just complains about things they’re bad at

Options

Gen rushing: apply gen pressure and chase people off of gens i’ve seen plenty of good killers do this so just change your playstyle and improve

1 Downs: “save a place for Noed” break totems and leave a couple remaining if you want to check where noed is or just break them all (extra bp for totems, bp is always good)

Moris: play immerse, insta heals

BNP: it’s already been nerfed to the ground it’s decent where it is

”2nd chance perks”: both sides have perks to save their behinds so why complain

Comments

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019
    Options

Is that a feng if it is time to stab her

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 567
    Options

🙄😴oh why didnt i think of that as killer? apply pressure? some killers are just m1 killers with no viability too apply pressure. billy nurse and spirit can. the other killers no. your first post is just sheer ignorance or you are naive to think that all killers can apply any pressure. i experienced this last night on the map of purgation plagues map whatever its called. the map is so big plus the survivors knowing all the loops to exploit too the max i killed no one and not because i sucked they was highly coordinated and sheer map size went against me

• FengMinEqualsWin
    FengMinEqualsWin Member Posts: 91
    Options

look i get she hasn’t earbreaking shrieks buyback fengmin is the best survivor hands down

• Ttwylerr
    Ttwylerr Member Posts: 106
    Options

Wait what about doctor? He can apply pressure really well since he could just shock people into madness 3 and that can hit multiple people at once.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Ttwylerr that's not pressure. That's slowing down the game.

Driving the survivors mad won't put them under pressure, because they are not injured, downed or hooked. They just scream and can't repair.

There's a reason why the doctor isn't considered a top tier killer.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

i'm bad at chases as a survivor ;-;

I blame hit boxes but I know for a fact I just suck XD

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626
    Options

Been this way forever, will never change.

The problem is that the devs used to listen to them, at least now they seem better. (a bit. jk love you BhVR.)

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

@Tsulan Yes, killer can only chase one at a time, but he can also be smart about it.

Example from last night

I ran Trapper and I hear a gen going near the killer shack but there is another gen around back in the open field. I see 1 on the nearby gen and I swoop by for a free hit. I then move to the next gen when the survivor predictably runs into the shack. 2 people are on that gen. 3 of the survivors are on gens near the shack. The 2 run opposite of each other. I chase Nea and hit her as she keeps a window to the jungle gym. I disengage because I'm sure the other 2 went back to their gens. Sure enough, Nea's partner returned and was shocked to see me so soon after hitting Nea.

I smack Jake and pursue him to the killer shack. I see Meg healing off to the side where the first gen encounter is and I ignore her so I can get Jake to loop around 1 more time. I then break off the chase of Jake and hit Meg, downing her. Jake takes off, but Nea is healed and back on that other gen. I run over to chase her off and get a hit. Kick the gen, back to Meg and Jake is healing her. Down Jake, kick gen and hook 2.

I was able to keep 3 survivors tied up by being unconventional. That may not always work, but it is how you can keep pressure on. You don't have to follow every chase through.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

@Warlock_2020 What if they heal in smarter locations or don’t heal?

• Warlock_2020
    Options

@GrootDude You seem to miss the point. Too many killers get in a chase and hang on for dear life until they either lose them or get them. Be unpredictable and you will find higher success at pressuring the gen. If you follow that one survivor around the killer shack for 80 seconds when there are 2-3 gens potentially being worked on in that area, you are going to be gen-rushed.

• Tsulan
    Options

@warlock trapper has no map pressure at all. He can turtle in and aim for a 3 gen strat. But playing him on red ranks is risky. Simply because it takes to long to gather and set traps.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

Considering your situation started with "I see 1 on the nearby gen and I swoop by for a free hit", I have to assume the survivors you were up against weren't really all that good. I might be able to pull that off with a stealth killer, but I have never been able to just get a free hit on a survivor working on a gen as Trapper unless they're unskilled. For some crazy reason, they always run when I get close.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

@Warlock_2020 My point was that your strategy could’ve been easily beat.

• Nosplash
    Nosplash Member Posts: 77
    Options

That's why there are 5 gens. so that even if you chase away one guy, you still have to take care of the other survivors. Just git gud and stop complaining

• Ttwylerr
    Ttwylerr Member Posts: 106
    Options

I don't know about that I've done fairly well with him at rank 1.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

For the most part I would agree, but what about the people that are voicing concerns over the lack of challenging aspects during play?

• Warlock_2020
    Options

@GrootDude lol I even state that the strategy would not always work in my original post. What does work is being unpredictable and not latching on to chases at the cost of gens.

You obviously don't understand the concept though. You're too busy critiquing on scenario that I already admitted is not likely to always work out the way it did.

• endikux
    endikux Member Posts: 4
    Options

I'm bad at making the killer queue not take 20 minutes.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Nosplash I play perkless Freddy on rank 1. I'd say I know the game pretty well.

It takes 3-4 minutes to complete all 5 gens. If survivors have toolboxes or perks that reduce the required repair time, than it's even less.

Rank 1 survivors don't ######### around, they repair gens even while injured.

But thx for your productive contribution to this conversation.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

This game has some balance problems. Everybody who knows a bit about this game is aware of that.

To generalize and say "every player who complains is just playing bad" is a weak statement.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

A post complaining about people complaining....

P A R A D O X ! P A R A D O X ! P A R A D O X !!!

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250
    Options

Iri-head and 5-blink would like to have a word with you.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Either you're dumb, in denial or for some reason up the Dev booty. This isn't the perfect game like you 'think' it is.

It does have it's ups and downs but Devs do stamp out the majority of problems which do crop up. Well apart from the gameplay problems which they can't seem to address adequately. You saw what happened with BNP it's useless now, it's not worthy of an ultra rare status.

We all have the right to bare misinformed arguments so let us exercise that right you filthy commie. @FengMinEqualsWin