Dead by daylight FNAF chapter- perk artwork

Options
Mr_Qwayzar
Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123

I DID IT , I FINALLY PICKED UP A PENCIL. Artwork for my fan made chapter. Thinking about changing "Fredbears Illusion" effect and changing the entertainments teachable from "Puppets goal" to "Hex:Second balloon" .Feedback plz.

Comments

• XxL3G1TxCATxX
    XxL3G1TxCATxX Member Posts: 15
    Options

I like the first two a lot.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

I like the second verison of 'Fredbear's Illusion' where there are ruin skill checks, but i think it needs more like 3/5/7. It doesn't have to be that way but i think it needs more skill checks. The first version seems to need more to it. I do like the Tier 3 with no regression sparks though. Maybe you can combine that part.

I like the 'Second Balloon' hex perk a lot. I think it can lead to interesting builds and intense matches. It also can be stopped like NOED if you destroy all totems. (I assume that 'Second Balloon' goes to a Dull Totem. Unless you don't mean that)

Puppets Goal seems to be a very situational, because not every survivor is going to mess with hooks, but if you get a swf or a person that wants to only do that then it can be very good.

Foxy's Chill is a good perk, but it needs it's "Spine Chill's ablility to light up if it's looking in a survivor's direction. The reason that if it's not LOS then how would the killer know if they are looking at them unless they actually see them.

These are all good perks some need tweaking, but good nonetheless. I like the pictures of the perks as well. Great job!

• Mr_Qwayzar
    Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123
    Options

@Elk

1.You could be right, that's kind of a thing to be determined by a PTB. The first effect was made as you know how each DLC has that one perk that s not as strong? Yea that

2.You are right, it is a dull totem

3. Puppets goal is more made for my killer "The Entertainment" you'll see why

4. if I let it light up I think that would be too powerful on the killer side , gaining one shot and a telltale on their location? Wild

Thank you for your input! :D