So, can we all agree that this event is the worst they've ever done?

Redcum
Redcum Member Posts: 261
  • Barely any content
  • A ######### tier killer
  • No community challenge
  • No individual challenge
  • Horrible queue time as killer due to all the bugs.
  • Bugs which make survivor impossible to play.

Comments

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

Early Blight was still worse.

• iTz_KilLaZ_x
    iTz_KilLaZ_x Member Posts: 300

The games gonna die at this rate. I don’t be really care though because the devs deserve it

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Absolutely not.

This event was okay in comparison to Howling Grounds.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

I find little negative about this event.

There's little here, but that's miles better than the update that came with Howling Grounds.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

The killer is fine; idk of any bugs that make it impossible to play survivor, though. However the fact that it now crashes me out of a game when I should have pipped rather than regularly resetting my rank after almost every game makes it feel awful; i can't type in post-game chat or spectate.

The rest is true, though I'd change 'barely any' for 'literally no' content.

• A9F6
    A9F6 Member Posts: 91

Anyone having the problem of gateau only give +93/94% instead of 103%? I had the issue other week in 3 games in a row.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Event itself wasnt bad, the timing was.

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

The event isn't over actually. It's supposed to last 'til the second of July.

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

This Event is Winter solstic 2.0 btw in the winter event they change the looby music. the lobby. and nothing more.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited June 2019

I think the problem they have is each event where we had other objects was met with the same complaints of farming and not being able to just play the game and each side had long queues at times as they wanted to play different roles for the rewards.

This event they tried to just give more BP bit with survivor having two items to get the BP reward spawns a lot less than killer.

It's a case of damned if they do damned if they dont but I wouldn't say it's the worst it's just not as flashy.

If the BP cakes were fixed then I think it would have been much better they just havent reacted when it should have been fixed since day one.

I feel they should have just removed the fire crackers in the web and let them be found in chests only as they are not worth it over the BP cakes imo and I hardly see people taking them into a game.

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    edited June 2019

the amount of entitlement in this particular discusison is beyond rediculous. Are there bugs? yes. Are these annoying to some extent? yes. Do you need to be a negative nancy about it? depends on you. Could the event be better? probably.

the point is why so negative ppl, there is really no need to be so negative about a game we all love and play regularly. I'm thankful we have this game and i'm thankful we keep getting new content. There are problems but try to have a more positive approach to things in life instead of these negative posts that come over as everything is ######### and the game will die.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

No, the decorations are cool and they throw confetti when you hook a survivor or complete a generator! I like it!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I love getting another firecracker and cakes so rare for survivor it's not worth leveling up for :D

• ShyDragon
    ShyDragon Member Posts: 19

BHVR give you 2x bloodpoints and you still complain?

Yes, this event should end and should even never started, because you don't deserve it.

In other game there would not be any event.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

I just want the event to end.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Yep. They just got lazy and added ANOTHER fire cracker varient and cheaper party streamers.

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

Stockpile of BPS? My friend leveled up Meg from 1 to 50 and she got only 6 cakes...

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

I don't think they are that cool. I'm looking around and saying 'oh there's a gen' when it's actually just a hook with balloons on it.

And to add insult to injury every time I'm hooked there's a little party whistle and confetti tossed in the air over me. /sigh

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yep, I lost my hype through this and I decided to play MK11 instead.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Wait, is there an event going on?

I mean, it's alright if we get some 103% bps ugly tarts every one or two levels, but... didn't we get streamers or cakes before too?

The decoration is nice. The effects on the gens and hooks are nice and childishly fun, but that's all.

I with they would have added an objective, something to do besides bp farming.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I got 12 on a level 1-50 on a p3 survivor and 31 on ghostface from 1-50. Kind of unbalanced.