Killer long queque is your fault!

Options
laKUKA
laKUKA Member Posts: 406

You have to wait a long time in the lobby is your fault !. Most of the survivors got tired of playing against campers, tunnels, sluggers and sometimes they play companions that are some potatoes! That's why the majority no longer plays survivor "ITS NOT FUN" maybe they have swf players on the fog but also they get tired of you having made them a dodge and put the whole party back together again in mess. The majority of survivors who play alone (like me) have decided to move to play as a killer that is more fun, so there are not many survivors.

Sorry.

Comments

• TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205
    Options

This happens with every new killer xD give it another week or so and it will go back to normal like always.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Eh I like the change it used to be hell to get games as survivor don't get me wrong I play both sides so getting killer matches is hell but it's a nice change of pace.

• jeyers
    jeyers Member Posts: 275
    Options

I did also try killer myself today. Had to wait 10-15 min before the game got started but oh well wana see why everyone play it.

Was very fun, didnt have to rely on 3 others. Got to mori 1 guy out of the game asap. Made tons of points with 4 bbq stacks. Yeah that was great, probably the most fun dbd can be at this point. Too bad the wait time was so long.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I still get instant lobbies as killer.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

No matter what the devs say the long waiting time before starting a lobby as a killer started before the blood hunt or Gf, around a week before, this was concomitant with the reappearance of the broken matchmaking and the return of the 3 man lobbies.

So something has been done and now it's not being undone, or they cannot do it I'm not sure

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Or maybe

JUST MAYBE

it's because their is a new killer and people want to play it and test it

EVERY SINGLE TIME A NEW KILLER IS RELEASED

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

This started BEFORE ghostface and the blood hunt, it's clearly something in the code not players fault

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

maybe, I don't know about that, I don't play killer

I'm just making a guess from my experience with the game.

Since the game release they have been huge spike in number of people playing killer any time a new killer got released

And since BBQ is a thing anytime an event with double bp happen number of killer also spike.

But I wouldn't be surprised that the new matchmaking is just plain bad

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Yeah I remember other killer releases and it was not as bad as wait 10-15 minutes then another 5 for the lobby to fill if you don’t get an eternal 3 man room at any rank.

• Laywell
    Laywell Member Posts: 5
    Options

But now the wait time for killer now is really long like almost 10 mins at times.

• mansfieldm8
    mansfieldm8 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hes right the long queue times started before GF before the event, ive versed a GF bout 5 times if im lucky which is a shame i want to play against him, so its definetly not because of a new killer , and playing surv i get into lobbies fast theres always a lobby to be found relatively quickly, where killer its ridiculous.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Wrong

The combination of a killer only "chapter", double XP and lack of Gruesome Gateaus on the survivor side and discounts caused this

Not killer behaviour

If they released a normal chapter this probably wouldn't have happened in the first place

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

DbD has a regional ranking matchmaking with 10.000 - 30.000 players.

With a casual mode, we would have a shorter lobby time.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

I'm enjoying survivor more than ever. Game is still survivor sided, but it can be challenging sometimes. The problem with your kind is that you cannot take dying easy, even though it's essential to the game. It's not a big deal, just have a good game then get sacrificed.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    Options

I play Killer because it's just plain easier than Survivor.

If I'm doing this I guarantee you everyone else is too.

That's why the Killer queue is so damn long lol. 1 Killer per match vs 4 Survivors who'd rather be playing that 1 Killer spot because /easymode

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

Change role cuz noob, got it. Thanks for the info.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

No, it's definitely because of ghostface. He's new and a lot of people are trying him out and playing him a lot 'cause he's pretty decent. Also there's a BP offering event and you get more BP as killer, so it makes more sense to play killer.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

The wait time was less before GF was released and the event started.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Let's see:

• Blood Hunt from 14 - 18 June: check
    • Ghost Face release, a Killer-only Chapter, on 18 June: check
    • Anniversary Offering boosting Bloodpoints from 18 June - 2 July: check
    • New matchmaking making Killers wait for a lobby to then wait again for the Survivors to join that lobby: check

Totally the fault of Killers playing dirty, even though Survivors did that for the past 3 years.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options
    • Double Bp
    • New killer comes out with an anniversary event
    • Extended the double bp
    • Cakes on killer are more common
    • Changes were made to the new killer and everyone wants to see how he has changed

:/

• jeyers
    jeyers Member Posts: 275
    Options

We will see on the 2nd next month when the "anniversary" is over.

If the problem persists, and i think it will. That means the game is bleeding survivor players and people jumping ship to play mostly killer.

We all know the reasons why that is happening so i wont make a long post about the issues this game have as survivor.