First Person Mode

Options
2»

Comments

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    edited June 2019
    Options

@Nick You are absolutely right. It would be impossible to play. It would be more frustrating than fun after the first match or two. I'd avoid that mode like the plague as both killer and survivor. It would be boring as killer. Fish in a barrel while using dynamite to get the fish. Pointless.

@n2njauwu Not sure what you are talking about. This is an opinion forum and those who disagree should post. Without counter points of view, you will never iron out any idea worth its weight in pocket lint. Open your mind young Padawan and learn from those who disagree with the mainstream collectiveness.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451
    Options

A game mode like this will make every killer viable tho

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

While I would love the fear it would put back into the game I must also add....

80 seconds of the most intense gear turning I have ever seen!

I can hear a heartbeat nearby but this damn gear is of such high resolution!

• Lyrical
    Lyrical Member Posts: 6
    Options

You would ruin the game completely for some of us. Might be the few but I can not play killer because it makes me physically ill. The viewpoint is too much and induces migraines, the really bad ones that don't stop for days. I would love more scare to the game. I really liked the dark maps we had in the beginning where you actually needed the lamp posts to even find gens and if you found a totem is was luck because it was actually dark and not nearly daylight like it is now.

• KaoMinerva
    Options

Yeah because it'll force you to be careful and actually try to avoid the killer

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I remember suggesting this to replace the bloodlust mechanic. It's one of the things I think F13 did right - messing up survivor perspective due to rising terror the longer a chase went on

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I believe 3rd person should remain in the game as I'm a stealth player myself and prefer to stay out of chases, but I don't think it's a bad idea to switch the perspective as the terror rises in a chase. Might be a good way to finally be rid of bloodlust. Might be worth a PTB at the very least. Maybe we'll all find it sucks and that'll be the end of it.

• KaoMinerva
    Options

Why do people want BL removed so bad?