What's the scariest dream/ nightmare you've had?

PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

For me, it was a long time ago but I still kinda remember it. I was at school and there was a sudden lockdown. We all got in the positions that we had to be in for the event and we heard screaming in the other classrooms. Then footsteps approached our classroom door and a crooked corpse lady or something crashed through into the room. She was screaming and throwing all the papers and books onto the floor and then she began eating everyone starting at the feet and legs until she swallowed them whole. I ran out of the room and the crooked hag followed me through the halls. I remember making it outside in the daylight and the lady burned to death. Was quite a horrifying dream at the time.

What's your guys' scariest dream?

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

In me and my brothers room we have two beds, one is a bunk bed and I slept on the top bunk for awhile. Whenever I slept on it I had this recurring nightmare that the mattress was collapsing but right before it would I’d always wake up.

It was only scary because one of my brothers slept on the bottom bunk.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

Well i can't remember any dreams but there was the time i tried to hit on the cute chick with the pony tail looking at the bartender only to reveal some weirdo with a weirder mustache.

Thats why you don't get drink before you enter a bar.

Also i want to point out that the new mods never had to deal with the OG Bubba mafia or Lowbei.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

Scariest? Jesus. The one I remember best is I think being chased or attacked by something. I managed to break my leg in the dream, which woke me up. So I wake up, leg in excruciating pain like I actually did break it and I'm unable to move (sleep paralysis). Only time I ended up screaming my head off for my mom in fear.

I also get bad sleep-walking nights, so I'm afraid of waking up not in my bed.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I had a reoccurring nightmare as a teen that I was like looking at my corpse on the sidewalk, flayed open violently, from the PoV of an old broken camera lying near me. A tall man in an old dirty suit would walk past me, look down, notice the camera, pick it up and take pictures. Then I'd wake up. It wasn't ever a long dream but it was frequent and very very realistic

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909

I remember a few of them, but there's one from when I was very young that stuck with me. I was being chased by a skeleton down a road, and I tried to hide under a bed to get away from it. Needless to say, the skeleton was smarter than I was and found me (I don't know how he could've possibly guessed I was hiding under a bed in an empty room!)

Another was the baby alien from Chicken Little running rampant in my house, but that's less a nightmare and more of a confusing experience.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

The last Horror dream I had was that I with some people I don't even know in real life were trapped in a temple. A girl got caught by a huge bug, thorn apart and eaten alive. I wanted to wake up at that horrific moment, but I couldn't until moments after the girls death.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

3 years ago, I had a nightmare once where kids at my school were going missing or something and I went to go investigate why. For some reason there was a dentists office attached to our highschool and one of our teachers worked there. (and of course that teacher had to be creepy/pervy one) Anyway, I snuck into the dentists place through a window (although it looked more like a hospital) and disguised myself as a nurse.

I walked around and saw the creepy teacher with one of the kids from my school who went missing and it looked like he was torturing/experimenting on him. I gasp and say "Oh my god!" (classic dumb horror movie move) and the teacher saw me and then my dream ended.

A few months ago, my dream literally began when that dream ended (this has happened to me a few times and it's really cool) Anyways, the teacher ran after me and I tried to escape from back where I entered and as I got to the staircase, my teacher grabbed my and lefting me up and choked me. AND OF COURSE I HAD HIS CLASS THAT SAME DAY AND I STAYED FAR AWAY FROM HIM.

• kaylaavv
    kaylaavv Member Posts: 3

Mine ive had since i was a little kid. The more i age, the more the dream becomes scarier. Let me explain.

Its almost like the movie Coraline, where she walks through a door and its amazing. It was like a play room and had a ton of games and bla bla everything a kid could imagine. As ive been aging, colors start turning grey/black, everything is rottened, molded, and old. Now whenever i have this dream, its just a nightmare, almost like a haunted house now instead of a amazing area.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@kaylaavv Dang, why does that sound really symbolic tho?

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

My worst Nightmare is of the devs nerfing Freddy and bring back pre-nerf Exhaustion and Pallet vacuums nah in all seriousness though I don't have any nightmares of note but something that creeps me out is the "Deja Vu" I have sometimes where I dream of some random stuff and then it reoccurs for me just creepy to me that this happens could be nothing but my imagination playing tricks on me though.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

I once dreamed mars was gonna collide with the earth

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I dreamed about a murderous family trying to get me, my brother, and my father. :/

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I like experiencing deja vu, I can see how some people find it creepy.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2019

I dreamed I was the fundamental prime consciousness that permeates and underpins the unknowable horror of the paradoxically infinite void which everything is made of and all returns to like a breathing organism that sits outside of our reality witnessing it's own creation and destruction in an endless loop

What's worse was I was aware of having always existed, the whole purpose of my consciousness being split off into unlimited entities throughout the multiverse was to save me from that insanity.

Truly horrific. I was coming off of zopiclone (sleeping pills) at the time lol.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

I don't really remember it in any detail but when I was younger my family had a REALLY creepy neighbour who I found terrifying and my 6 year old brain decided the best course of action was to have a nightmare where his decapitated body was just standing in my parents' bedroom and began walking towards me. Not my most fun experience.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

I cannot recall any good dreams except for one, which all of my dreams are scary and weird. I remember most of them, so here is what I dreamed last night:

I was having some surgery, and for some reason, the nurse wanted to inject me with this huge shot, so I requested to be put to sleep so the surgery wouldn't hurt. I remember the anxiety I felt, and there was some pain seeing the huge medical equipment. Suddenly, there was a timeskip, and I found myself in a theater that seemed familiar, and the stageplay reminded me of We Happy Few, and I discovered my parents had a new baby brother which my sibling was astounded along with me. Then, it ended. All my dreams have something to do with twisted logic, weirdness, scary stuff, and emotions that are typically negative.

I have a theory that when one dreams, you are peering into the consciousness of one of your alternative selves in the many universes, and with the shared consciousness, whenever you feel tired, I think your other universe selves are looking at your view, thinking how strange our universe functions. Sorry if this doesn't make sense to you, it does to me. :)