A Killer Mori Idea

Koe_ween
Koe_ween Member Posts: 22

So I had an idea for as killer mori that's really intrigued me and I think it is fitting to the game of Dead by Daylight In itself. So, the killer would have like a noose, lasso, rope thing. The survivor would crawl away a little bit and the killer would wrap the rope around their neck and start to pull, the survivor would be lifted slight off the ground because the killer would have one foot on the survivors back, the survivor would be scrambling their arms trying to free themselves, the survivors torso would be pulled up more and more and then the killer finishes by stomping his foot so hard that he breaks the survivors back and they are dead because they were suffocated and endured trauma.

Comments

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Cool idea, I really wish that each killer had more than 1 mori, and also update the first 3 killer moris, they are too generic.:)

• Koe_ween

@Ember_Hunter I'm glad you liked it! And I agree, the first 3 need to be redone, I think they could also try and redo the Nurse's mori just a bit, because it seems like the survivors aren't trying to fight back hard enough and I wish she did more than just suffocate them, like cut them or something with her weapon, make it more brutal you know?

• Ember_Hunter

I think Nurse's is perfect, how she closes their eyes, try to release them from the pain of this realm, showing she still has mercy. But,

Death

Is

Not

An

Escape

Wonder how the first three should be done. Wish you can actually see ripped out limbs and after effects to the bodies after moris. :P

• Koe_ween

@Ember_Hunter Like how Billy cuts the survivors in half yet they're still one piece lmao. Yeah I agree, a couple of these mori's do need reworked.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

it would be cool if they gave pig an alternative mori against a trapped survivor where she messes with the trap and causes it to activate

• Ember_Hunter

Maybe Wraith ripping off the skulls... :)

• Karanyatsu
    Karanyatsu Member Posts: 30

I like this idea! nice.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

I want to see a hook mori. Either the killer pulls the survivor in half, or hacks them up, leaving their corpse hanging on the hook. We need a hook mori, or a locker mori.

Locker mori would be the killer smashing through the locker and piercing the survivor through the eye. The body falls out and the locker is no longer useable.

• Ember_Hunter

How would they perform this? If they have an offering of some type? (Different) :)