Where do the killers stay when they are not chasing survivors?

Gato_Loco
Gato_Loco Member Posts: 39

We know well that the survivors stay in the fog when they aren't in a trial, but where are the killers? Do they all stay behind the killer that is posing in the selection screen? All they are in the basement and "the hookers" meetings are cannon?

Comments

• InkedRaider
    InkedRaider Member Posts: 19

I like thinking the Hookers meetings are cannon because they're bloody hilarious, but I think after the meetings they go chill on their own maps. Sharpen weapons or add more rust to them or something.

• Commander_Fluffles
    Commander_Fluffles Member Posts: 37

Technically Leatherface has the grim pantry, that is the map he released with, so could be safe to assume that is where he resides.

• SandySushi
    SandySushi Member Posts: 27

I believe from one of Benedict Baker's journal entries that whenever he tried to explore the fog and get away from the campfire, there would be a looming presence that would cause him to go back to the campfire, much like the beginning screen when you enter the game. So I think they just stalk the survivors by the campfire. I'm not 100% sure but I did hear about this entry on a YouTube video.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Since the devs said ghostface is the happiest to be in the Entity's Realm, he has no map therefore just happily going through all the maps stalking people in all maps. XD

• chunkycheese21
    chunkycheese21 Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2019

My guess is the entity has only enough power to control a limited area at a time, thus why it needs souls to expand itself and "gain power". If the survivors aren't chained in the range of the area it couldn't claim it.

• paranormalthingum
    paranormalthingum Member Posts: 5

ghostface lives in that home depot from the trailer and nobody else is allowed in

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

Don't all survivors meet up at the camp fire in the middle of the fog between trials, the only safe space.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

@martin27

The journal entry describing Kate is to be believed in this is the case.

It also seems apparent that there are allowed to talk and converse with each other when not in trials as Kate was able to sing for everybody at the campfire.

• Blackadder
    Blackadder Member Posts: 23

From what I gathered from Benedict's Journals, the Trapper stalks the woods surrounding the campfire, but I imagine the Killers can freely come and go as they please from their respective realms. But much like the exit gates are not allowed to go toward the campfire.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
  • aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97

Every killer stays in their own respective realms. However, they can move between maps in their realms. HillBilly can go to any section of the corn fields he wants in between trials. i.e. Wraith can do one trial on Gas Heaven and then switch over to blood lodge. Canonly every killer has 5 maps all taking place in one realm. Which explains Ghost Face and Leather Face. And Legion members would have to take turns on 4/5 of their maps.