I HAD IT

Options
Akuma
Akuma Member Posts: 407

The double pallet in the jungle gym!

After so many years? It felt like ages! I finally had it^^ I tbagged and used the hell out of it - it was amazing <3

PS: I dont mean that toxic or sth, dbd has changed alot and still do so and sometimes some changes are rough for you ^^ Seein some things from back in the days just makes my heart glowing. Sry for that

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

ok

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

yikes. this bug is still around?? I'd get double pallets at the Asylum in front of the basement.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

As a killer,it always happens.

As a surv, I get none at the Asylum :3

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

They've mentioned why this happens on one of the past streams, maybe a few weeks ago.

Something to do with the minimum pallets for a map, and sometimes the RNG just has no where else to place some pallets so it makes those double jungle gyms.

Probably gonna have to wait for the map reworks to be done, to get this fixed.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited July 2019
    Options

"PS: I dont mean that toxic or sth, dbd has changed alot and still do so and sometimes some changes are rough for you ^^ Seein some things from back in the days just makes my heart glowing. Sry for that"

Meanwhile: "After so many years? It felt like ages! I finally had it^^ I tbagged and used the hell out of it - it was amazing <3"

Me: lol?

• Didiez
    Didiez Member Posts: 51
    Options

I will just pretend I didn't saw this post

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,349
    edited July 2019
    Options

Just so everyone knows, this IS NOT a bug. Peanits has confirmed that this occurs when the map being used has the minimum amount of pallets on it. I'm pretty sure that it's done in order to compensate for there being fewer pallets.

Edit: (here is his explanation)

To keep it simple, the game tries to even spread out the pallets as much as it can. It'll keep placing pallets in "valid" pallet spots (where there's no other pallets nearby) until the minimum pallet count is reached. If the minimum pallet count has not been reached and there are no valid spots, it will break the rules and place the remaining pallet(s) wherever it can.

The silver lining here is that when two pallets spawn next to each other like this, you have the absolute minimum number of pallets for that map.