Question: Is this a good solo stealth build for survivors?

Options
CaphnYT
CaphnYT Member Posts: 41

My current perks are Empathy III, Self Care III, Sprint Burst III, Urban Evasion III

Best Answers

Answers

• CaphnYT
    CaphnYT Member Posts: 41
    Options

Do you think I should be running urban with sprint burst though? They both have the same reason... evading the killer

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

That's you call if you want SB as insurance - cause stealth can suck unless you are a Blendette. You don't want to be close to a Bubba or a Billy, for example, if they find you.

You also want to watch out for the trap of always UEing everywhere to conserve the SB. I'm popping my SB off almost as soon as it's on cooldown every time I need to get someplace. UE for crossing open areas with little cover (good with mind games too), SB to get someplace fast or out of danger to a safer area.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911
    Options

don't run premonition, it teaches you bad habits

empathy is a criminally underrated perk that is probably the best in the game (next to object of obsession anyway) at helping you track the killer. bond gives you more nearby information but empathy specifically lets you know where the killer is if they're in a chase; seeing an injured person far away running around throwing pallets is a pretty surefire indication that the killer is there too

i would ditch self care and use iron will - the blood makes you easier to track while injured, but iron will still messes with killers. don't worry so much about being injured, and finding teammates near generators to heal you isn't too hard

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

My personal stealth build: Sprint burst, lightweight, spine chill, and empathy. I will stick to a gen unless 2 conditions are met

1. Killer looks at me, (if you run spine chill long enough you will learn what is a killer passing by not coming to your gen and what is a direct path to you) in this case sprint burst plus lightweight gets me far enough away to watch the killer walk around the area with no hope of finding someone.

2. Empathy informs me the killer lost an injured survivor and has found another survivor, so time for butt rubs

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I'd say

Bond, Spine Chill, Iron Will, Urban/Selfcare/Other

Bond and Spine Chill are fantastic for knowing when you need to hide.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

It's good, because Sprint burst makes you handicapped saving it, and urban evasion allows you to crouch walk at the speed of walking, making you less visible. Also, it helps you get away faster if discovered pr get to objectives faster :D

• Ember_Hunter
    Options

Probably add in spine chill or urban evasion. Though this build forces you to actually be truly stealthy.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Lightweight is also decent for stealth builds if paired with Premonition and Sprint Burst, if Premonition triggers you can Sprint Burst your ass out of the gen and before the killer reaches it the scratch marks will be gone or almost gone.

• Ember_Hunter
    Options

Like my Meg (Quick and Quiet, Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Lightweight) but no detection perks XD

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    Options

I use this exact build most of the time but substitute urban evasion with Prove Thyself...it comes in very handy when you have someone helping you with a gen and there's a toolbox mixed in there πŸ‘

• JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Options

Try out: Iron Will, Urban Evasion, Premonition and Adrenaline!

Usually I try to be seen the least possible, when killer finds me is usually late game and or I lose him with Iron Will or Adrenaline will be up and get healed and sprint away to exits!