What is something you and your friends do in dbd?

GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Me and @Mushwin throw firecrackers at each other, we also tell each other to git gud.

Comments

• GhostlyFoxx
    GhostlyFoxx Member Posts: 72

My boyfriend and I do this thing where if one of us crouches, the other has to turn (with their butt facing mine) and stay like that until the other moves. Not sure where it came from, but we jokingly call it out 'mating call'

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I love running meme builds with my friend. Head on, quick and quiet are our go to meme build and we have so much fun even if we don't win. Sabo builds like Flip flop, unbreakable, breakdown and boil over are also really fun! with friends.

• GrootDude

@Boosted_Dwight I like No Mither and OoO.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

The best meme is No Mither with Self-care. xD

• GrootDude

@Pike_Trickfoot I did that with Deja vu and solidarity. XD

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583

I like to do firecrackers, pallets on @GrootDude lol flash light at them and wear funky miss match clothes and say it's called fashion sweetie!

• GrootDude

It’s called fashion sweetie, look it up* Don’t forget the pointing @Mushwin XD

• Mushwin
  • GrootDude

@Mushwin our Claudettes need that.

• Mushwin

@GrootDude alas no we need this for our Claudette! lol

• GrootDude

@Mushwin we could have that and this! :D

• chunkycheese21
    chunkycheese21 Member Posts: 27

Annoy eachother

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

If i play SWF and we find that the killer is not try harding but playing and messing around, we'll try to mess around with him too, usually creating hilarious situations.

This usually happens when the gens are done.

I.E. Once, we found an Huntress which was not expert on the graceful art of hatchets throwing.

Once we did the gens we approached the gate door and acted as moving targets for the huntress. Everytime someone was hit, he would move aside. Everytime the huntress finished the hatchet she would reload.

We continued for some minutes, then i had an evil idea to shake up the situation. While she was throwing the hatchets i sneaked inside her locker, and told my friend to be ready to block her. Once she went to reload the hatchets again, she suddenly found a Quentin inside. Confused she tried to back away from the locker, but she couldn't. She turned around and found 3 crouched dwight staring at her. She stopped moving, we thought she was going to DC, but after 15 long seconds she started moving again. And forced us out.

At the end chat she said she got an heart attack from the hidden quentin. And thanked us all for the fun and different kind of game. πŸ˜‚

It's hard to find people willing to mess up and have fun in a different way, but all it takes it's a little spark, and before you know it the fun begins! 😁

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Find a Nea, shine a torch in her face until it expires. Teabag, then DC.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Why tossing pebbles at each other of course.

• LaraVermillion
    LaraVermillion Member Posts: 75

Double BT escapes. One is hooked, gets unhooked with BT, unhooker gets hooked, gets unhooked by the unhooked with BT, both tank hits for each other and get out xd

Combine with dead hard and see lots of confused killers

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

My brother and I roleplay: Ace (me) is constantly on the look-out for good-looking ladies (or guys if he wears the leopard shirt) and Dwight (him) is always looking for another truck driver he can murder and steal the pants off (my brother wears Dwight's prestige skins, except for the pants, which look like they came off a truck driver. The rest figures).

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I like to NOT steal other peoples medkit when they use pharmacy πŸ™„

• GrootDude

@PhantomMask20763 I feel attacked. :v

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

If you listened to the conversations I have with my friends, you would think we were bullies. It's honestly just pretend sandbagging each other, throwing casual insults, and shamelessly flirting. Sometimes we do real talk when we wait in lobby.

• GrootDude

@PhantomMask20763 I’m innocent! No U!

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

We all run blendette with no mither and one immersion perk while the other 2 perks are Plunderers and Ace in the Hole we all put on the adds 2 chests offering and we go around the map gathering high tier items and putting them in the basement and once the killer finds one of us we proceed to use all the high tier items and if we get a key we'll eventually start doing gens.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

When the killer approaches you, point to the locker containing your friend. When the killer pulls them out, teabag then DC.